Random thoughts thread

Mind Blown!:exploding_head:

3 Likes

Guys if ur in ur house, how can u be sure that ur local shop exists. Think about it, what if it only renders when ur their?

What if whatā€™s behind u right now doesnā€™t exist in reality only when u turn round to look?

3 Likes

Idk but ambrosia good field

3 Likes

I live my life, not being sure of anything {well, if I see a big dog running towards me, Iā€™m not gonna start questioning if itā€™s real :joy:}.

2 Likes

Solipsism, the cancer of the mindā€¦

Donā€™t research it, STOP!

1 Like

Solipsismā€¦

Well, first of all, you canā€™t argue with anyone who believes it, plus you canā€™t really disprove it either, so, just donā€™t think about itā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s the truth Mayne, well based off itā€™s definition on Google lol

Cool knowing the word for it now though haha

All is 1 so all is self
(Just my opinion/belief though)

1 Like

Letā€™s imagine for a second that we are all projections of your own mind, since you canā€™t control us {we are from the dark side of the moā€” scratch that, we are from the dark side of your brain}, make peace with us, RELAX, ENJOY THE MATRIX. :beach_umbrella::sunglasses:

Disclaimer: it is healthier to ignore such theories, thatā€™s what I do. :sweat_smile:

It has some elements in common with certain western philosophies, yet Eastern (mainly Indian) philosophies talk about Atman (soul?) being one with Brahman and that all is Brahman, no?

1 Like

Guys how is my cooking

2 Likes

Yooo thatā€™s actually good mannn

I made some thing similar the other month when i turned vegetarian but with lentils instead haha

3 Likes

Bro aint no way

I meant it as a joke :joy:

3 Likes

Oh no nevermind i just saw the bottom part haha itā€™s like a pizza

:laughing:

3 Likes

Their is no way their isnt somthing wrong with u man, whats this fanstay with beans

2 Likes

Welcome to the club, hope you stay for good.

2 Likes

Guys what is it called when somebody only believes in what they experience?

3 Likes

Just watch out for protein, get something like this

If you go vegetarian or vegan.

1 Like

A retard

3 Likes

Thanks man haha and oh yeah man, Iā€™m devoted with all my life.

2 Likes

Explain yourself before I lose my shit

:rage:

3 Likes

A Realist.

@anon36920264 I think that was just a joke.

Edit: idk how it is actually called.

3 Likes