Random thoughts thread

What are her health problems if you dont mind going in detail?

and what fields does she use?

3 Likes

Well, she has a lot of problems:
Neuropathy, diabetes (although it is much lower, usually), cataracts, gout, her gallbladder is full of stones, poor blood circulation, diabetic/neuropatic wounds, etc.

There are some threads where I talked about her problems.
I will add at least a link.

She was worse though.
Lack of eating is thr main issue now.
Her wounds began to heal faster after Captain released the field for wounds, gouges, etc.

3 Likes

all those things sounds like they only stem from diabetes though

gout from my knowledge of vitamins is vitamin C.

2 Likes

She uses vitamin c field almost dsily.
Maybe daily is better?

2 Likes

not gonna lie the whole situation is tough. But they all sound way out of order to not stem from one specific thing

like stones and neuropathy? Sounds like the electrolytes she tooks just goes straight to urinary tracts and that makes neuropathy symptoms. Plus higher sugar will make kidneys pump other electrolytes out of the body so it makes more stones
plus poor blood circulation because of water consumption must be higher for the body to do all that job.
plus cataracts from sugar blood vessel damage

2 Likes

Oh, Im unfortunately not well versed in that area

but here is what i would listen to

I would also recommend to use this (its important so specify that it is for your mother)

and I would try to contact people who have the nestling nft and ask them if they could send their nestling to help your mom

3 Likes

Nowadays shr also uses the newest fields for kidneys and pancreas

2 Likes

wait hold up

vitamin C uses sugars to convert to vitamin C. And diabetes makes your sugar really high because of your body not using the sugars right.

Stop using the field. it will make her make more stones too.

3 Likes

answering to this again to show here

2 Likes

no no ditch everything and use only for diabetes

nothing else

plasma maybe too or for this cosmovolt is the way to go first and try

2 Likes

Pancreas
Diabetes treatment
Antioxidant complex

2 Likes

Since using diabetes field, her sugar levels are low(er).

2 Likes

So, higher sugar is not a problem anymore.

2 Likes

low or lower?

or what happens if she stops listening it comes back? it is stable when you listen only?

I mean there are way to many things to consider. The field is to reverse it permamently

2 Likes

look man we go back and forth here

put everything there is in the situation in a message to think stuff. Because one time she is diabetic next time she is normal next she is low. Put all together and her diet,water consumption all and we can make recommendation now we go blind.

2 Likes

It is still much more stable than before, but without listening, her sugar levels go higher again; also, there is a problem: the diabetrs field lowers her sugar level a bit too much, she starts sweating and needs sweets if too low.

She doesnt listen everyday, as her glucose drops low, even below 80 or rarely 70.

Without field, in a week or two she is back to 200 and probably would continue to rise.

2 Likes

The worst was above 400,just once, years ago, fortunately a medic helped her.

You can lose your consciousness after a limit.

2 Likes

overall she is better, now I only need to find the field(s) for her apetite (dopamine redux seems to be thr solution - thanks, @Drift).

Also, good news that 1-1.5 l is enough.

2 Likes

So… another option may be to introduce her to intermittent fasting and Jason fung if she doesn’t have an appetite, could just go with it and receive all the benefits of fasting (if that doesn’t hurt her blood sugar stability, that is)

If I really needed to get my appetite up in short order I would listen to super metabolism boost as that can increase appetite and the production of chlorogenic acid is good for helping diabetes

3 Likes

Yeah, unfortunatrly she cant.

Thanks for the suggestion.

3 Likes