Random thoughts thread

meat

2 Likes

eggs

2 Likes

House of Cards was wonderful…
Just that I didnt get all the stuff about US politics, but it was very interesting

3 Likes

Don’t worry, we don’t get it either :)

3 Likes

succession is really good

just ep 1 is mid level after that it gets good

1 Like

Guys what more proof do u want

@anon51404939 hurry up and watch it

2 Likes

what is it about?

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA hypnosis gif but no gif of hypnosis

or maybe not am I hypnotised already?

2 Likes

wait I have Jesus love

2 Likes

bob

2 Likes

Jesus is in islam, checkmate

2 Likes

I do

yes

the opposite of exactly

by me

I can but will I?

dan dan DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

2 Likes

in islam he is prophet

for me God

thanks for God Yeshua thanks you

2 Likes

mangekyou-sharingan

2 Likes

delete comment

2 Likes

lol what did you wrote?

2 Likes

@Drift

no comment?

1 Like

i just arrived

yall just playing

go on

plus force of life to recover from being sick

cause other fields can run you down

and my approach to every problem is spam everything

so intercession, plasma and force of life cause it smoothes everything in

force of life is force of life…resurrects you from sickness and the dead (if your ears still working) and it is also field primer

also take photos of each ring and stuff you have cause i dont think people will be able to tell where is what in your picture

@Jen for nose bleeding in spain we say “In the blood of Adam death was born, in the blood of Jesus it ceased to exist. Cease blood from flowing, cease”.

Now if you found anything useful I’m all ears…I bleed a lot in summers and sht. Been bleeding for over an hour without doing anything (no stopping it) cause that’s the best way to ensure it doesn’t come back.

you aren’t dyslexic when being lazy…you never were man, you just try too hard

did you get the nestling from Borisju or smth in the end?

I want it now u.u should have shut up and get it myself xD

nutella best sht ever change my mind

it is just us coming and going xD

whats this comic?

God= just dog reversed

The Dogon then, is the original god xD

I once found a video (of a pick up artist xD) that did it like I used to…all the way to mid-interaction then it went downwards. Not gonna look for the video and I forgot how to flirt…or interact with humans at all.

Deities are Truth. They just take on a form so we can relate to them. They are non-dual and they just give us a link to them in duality. They are essence and form.

Now, we shouldn’t jump to conclusions before firts being open to consider that the ultimate meaning we can derive of all this is that I’m just messing with you xD.

I enjoy some posts by Sammy and others…but discussing this stuff is pointless…because I can raise any made-up counterargument to anything. Those that read a lot, can raise a point that religion/books/teacher support. Others will be more invested in their points because it comes from their experience and their interpretation.

We not gonna agree neither actually communicate cause we’re just using words.

But yeah I said all that just to tell how I feel about this often in the forum. I don’t even answer some people (and I feel bad for it) because it would just turn into a game of arguments and counter-arguments and I even agree to them. I don’t wanna fight I just want to clear my confusion and learn.

I’ve had this problem all my life when people think I’m fighting when I think like them and Im just exposing the holes in our logic to see if they have an answer to it xD

ok end of self-reflection insert

46 posts answered now back to hustling

3 Likes

deaf people enters the chat

1 Like

what does that mean?

1 Like