Random thoughts thread

Dreams are wild

3 Likes

Lol wth i was thinking and texting somebody abt dreams

2 Likes

Bookmark for next week

2 Likes

Sometimes,

Aboogachedata petah… Ooga my nooga foogah…

Foogah Mah chega repatata peepee ratatata, Myostatin. Only then can glycogen ayageee peepee.

But this is only present within the pachoopa choopah but not in the poopy wachoopoh choopoh.

Don’t ask me why or how, ask me when.

This is your main concern, ayagus my vagus but not in Las Vegas, only in Dallas Texas. Sometimes new mexico.

Now you go out there and have a great life but if you read this comment you must say. “Thanks Theophilos you have a great life too”

4 Likes

Edited .

4 Likes

Liking a comment after somone edited it
so they know u seen it.

6 Likes

Those who know, know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

5 Likes

This is my memes thread

2 Likes

Apparently I was tagged like many hours ago. I guess I appeared online as I always do everywhere (due to hundreds of open tabs). But let me assure you, I’m online, just not available or in a good mental space (or healthy enough to interact, or awake).

So here comes a request with a warning…tag me again and I will use this thread as my personal brain dump. And no one wants that.

Ever since I heard of it in another thread, I couldn’t stop a frenzied and steamy constant stream of fantasies of doing just that but the good lord spared y’all. Listen to gratitude audios and move on. This is the final warning.

P.S: I need a summary of the thread xD

4 Likes

Here is ur summary,

PS this is very real and not editited. I will give my first born to prove it

3 Likes

@anon51404939 @IAmJonathan @anon36920264 @anon75179789 @SoulStar33 @Owl @Noesis Were famous :smirk:

5 Likes

4 Likes

My brother in sainthood Theophilos knew this to be true before it ever became truth.

May this be a lesson to you all

3 Likes

Only WERE? What is this? This is madness!
Aren’t we famous still?

Also, where is @Dyslexic_Professor on that list, the guy is quite famous.

3 Likes

Inspector isnt a guy, He has transcend human logic and form, In fact to say hes is a guy is a disrespect

3 Likes

Bro u know what me need, We need a Voice recoreder on this fourm like instagram and snapchat.

imagine @IAmJonathan giving us a live recording of him eating his beans and eggs

4 Likes

I should start an ASMR YouTube channel where i only eat beans and eggs really close to the mic 3 times a day

2 Likes

Ok

@Drift

4 Likes

Being not rich and not famous

:cowboy_hat_face::point_right::point_right:

4 Likes