Random thoughts thread

Crystal Vaults

3 Likes

Thank you sir, will check it out

Would you be able to recognize some crystals I have?

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve used many of them so I could give my personal account of what they did combined with my memory of the descriptions from Crystal Vaults or the Book of Stones if that is what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Haha I was asking if you could recognize crystals from just looking at them

But sure

I think I have Blue Quartz and Ruby

2 Likes

Check the About for this song.
And the below messages:

It’s pretty clear to me that there is something going on, even perhaps their songs having a high potential/preference for being used by spirit. If you are in the right moment, or perhaps just in an altered state of consciousness, you might notice some things.
Highly recommend you try out a couple in the thread, if you vibe with them (Pneuma, Fear Inoculum, Wings For Marie Pt. 2, Aenema, Lateralus, Forty Six & 2, Parabola, etc., it’s for various states of development / phases of life). The construction of the songs themselves should push some neural connections.
Consider this: Fear Inoculum album, with the song Pneuma, was released at the dawn of Corona. The whole album is like a liturgy.

:sweat_smile: (no)

2 Likes

What a horrible morning with the news about Turkey. Anyone from there/with family there… hope you’re ok. Well, somewhat ok. As ok as you can be.

Ok, maybe the wrong thread. Deleting.
Ok pt. II, not deleting.

2 Likes

happy birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

no man it’s the right thread you can undelete if you like to

2 Likes

Yo saint

1 Like

Hello kiddoz saint of saints in the hood hope you have a fantastic monday

or maybe I don’t because your fantastic may be that you kill someone, then I am not about it.

2 Likes

Omg ur here man, the universe aligned ur cheeks

2 Likes

wtf you talking about again man, I left for exactly 17 hours and you are talking about cheeks again?

2 Likes

I am listening de-inhabiter combo from yesterday and I feel crap kiddo. What’s up with you?

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: why u talking about cheeks man

2 Likes

because I am cheeky

2 Likes

Am listen to flow of life yesterday and feel amazing

2 Likes

flow of life what is that?

force of life maybe?

2 Likes

Yes force these cheeks

3 Likes

ok you cheeky little bloody england dude

you at school now?