Random thoughts thread

its good actually

2 Likes

St. Michael would make you…or so I’ve heard.

I think GnosticMedic made a thread about matrix energetics. I read about it there, and then some other place.

The matrix energetics guy decided to stop it yknow.

1 Like

who is that exactly?

1 Like

Richard Bartlett

He said St. Michael appeared in a non-chalant way in his house some day…wearing jeans and eating a sandwich.

He started helping him and clearing energies but ended up doing exorcisms. And then he quit that cause he said that is a very polarized way of seeing things (good vs evil) and went back to clear energy and do more complex things.

I know he sounds loony but that guy was able to download books information into his mind by touching them. Unless he never proved that and everyone believed him or they all made it up.

Anyway check the thread or the thing (ME). People lost interest in it cause they couldn’t replicate those results. But I think many had success with the 2-point technique…one of the few things that worked for many.

I think the other guy that had St. Michael doing exorcisms was Praying Medic but now I found this:

Loony vibes from hell and QAnon?!

1 Like

xD

no he didn’t it was a thief from subway.

how did he proved it though?

tell me the thread please drifter of the gods

the god of drifting

the need for speeder

1 Like

In this educative thread you will learn that Mao and Rose met in a ME seminar and found out just now xD

1 Like

actually im not into cars

plus my mind is always drifting

1 Like

I watched it now and I saw his website.

Don’t think its anything special

1 Like

On the Catholic side of things, you’d need to be ordained and then get permission/faculties from a Bishop in order to become an exorcist…

But in protestant denominations, there’s the idea of the universal priesthood of believers… so you might be able to get away with using an exorcism… Being ordained and getting faculties would give you access to “The Treasury of Grace” which would add more force to your actions.

But, there are strong prayers involving St Michael which could help…

Pope Leo made a special one involving St Michael and there have also been a chaplet that was made made… they might interest you

They’re popular among the Traditionalists who want to have another expulsion of the Freemasons, Illuminati, and Luciferians… there hasn’t been a good purge for more than a hundred years… but I guess there have always been problems lol

2 Likes

you know by the way why there are denominations?

I mean the whole bible is valid why people choose to have some parts of it?

1 Like

@Drift I flirted with the redhead and she has boyfriend but she said she would definitely date me if she was single.

So that means I am really ugly or I am fine? mixed feelings right there.

Anyways out of nowhere there are redheads everywhere. A new redhead started working at the super market and a cashier did her hair red too. But they are 50 don’t tell me to go again Its way to old man.

Anyways as I was told to see a lot of the thing you want is a good sign that it’s near or something.

3 Likes

It’s called, Birds before land :)

Keep doing what you’re doing…it’s working

2 Likes

but i didn’t do a thing

1 Like

You did

2 Likes

what did i do?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I am playing bhoot pret nivaran puja and homam field for exorcism now

really good field I feel tingly everywhere

2 Likes

man thats very good.

at least women here wouldn’t say that unless they really liked you.

besides…congrats man

i dunno what you did but if she told you that, you went all the way xD

like ive had just complimented her and thats it xD (if i ever could)

idk how you do it man but congrats

bro you’re manifesting too hard, take it easy xD

may be a trend but redhead isnt too common at least here

maybe greek girls are all edgy and stuff xD…cause redhead here is mostly for the crazy or goth girls.

the 50+ women reading this now:

:roll_eyes: :unamused:

for this kind of thing i’d actually invest in a indigo mindlab subliminal…they got this thing right but i think they may be way overpriced

the thing is i never understood chasing women…the way i see it…if you were ready for a relationship, it would come

otherwise it’s just not the right moment

ive seen stories of this too, like some dude asking himself why he wasnt manifesting his partner and then he met her right after her birthday…which according to him was necesasry as he wouldn’t have dated someone younger.

so yknow…the universe takes care even of timing and logistics

otherwise you end up like me (not giving details sorry) or yknow…let’s say loneliness is nothing compared to heartbreak and stuff

there are also Dream’s fields for this…which are often more general so preferable…they are just a gentle leaning.

and that’s even a good gauge of how ready you’re for a ship…if you gonna bring up any excuse for not using fields that’s your answer that you shouldn’t be looking for a ship now

1 Like

me sorry :laughing:

All woman lovely

sheeesh talk about that man. Someone may block himself from meeting a love partner just by not doing stuff or doing other stuff that are not supposed to be done. Good perspective. Applying to all human aspects.

1 Like

i dont get this

there is a group of christians actually aware of this?

2 Likes