Richard Bartlett-"Matrix Energetics"

Hey, guys! I watched Matrix Reloaded yesterday and I stumbled across this book when searching to see if anyone connected the concept of morphogenetic fields with The Matrix movies. It is titled “Matrix Energetics” written in 2007 by a Chiropractor and Naturopathic Physician named Richard Bartlett who discovered his ability to heal with his hands. In the introduction to his second book “The Physics of Miracles” he describes how his term Matrix Energetics, which actually wasn’t coined by him, is synonymous with the concept of morphogenetic fields. Anyway, I figured I would share incase anyone wants to learn for themselves or are just curious! I was shocked I hadn’t heard of him until now. I do have copies of the PDFs but I think it is against the rules to share purchased material here. He does also have a YouTube channel called “Matrix Energetics.” (Not a field channel. Strictly informational).

15 Likes

I remember this book when it came out. Need to go back to check it out because I’d completely forgotten about this.

3 Likes

I’ve read the first like 15-20 pages. I like it so far!

1 Like

His name is Richard

7 Likes

ahh thanks! I will correct it.

2 Likes

I did three levels of his early courses called Matrix Energetics when he taught in San Diego.

9 Likes

Did they help?

2 Likes

They are awesome. He also has a fielded pendant that allows you to tap into every matrix course ever taught anywhere, and he teaches all over the world. I’ll find a pic of it. This one I found online but I also found mine and will attach that below

8 Likes

Nice thanks! He says the book itself is fielded too. Technically you can tap into any book conceptually and it’s info can even integrate into you if you put it under your pillow when you sleep, but I guess this book is specifically fielded.

Edit: It may be the second book “The Physics of Miracles” that is fielded. I forgot cuz I accidentally started reading that one first thinking it was “Matrix Energetics.”

5 Likes

Then you might also like Frank Kinslow and his Quantum Entrainment. As far as I remember Kinslow and Bartlett are both chiropractics who independently found a very similar way to more effectivly help their clients. I think you can sum up both methods under the term “quantum healing”.

But to my understanding it is not about morphic fields. I did courses in quantum healing from 2 different teachers in my country, it is a very interesting concept but in terms of results. Not convincing for me. But of course its the same with morphic fields. Some people have breathtaking results, some minor results, some no results at all. Try it and see for yourself.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will check it out. And yeah, many people call fields different names and sometimes they aren’t even referring to the same concept at all.

What Dreamweaver does is very precise and specific. I feel like most healers are much more “general.” Dreamweaver is on another level. I don’t put anyone in the same boat as him when it comes to morphogenetic fields.

4 Likes

The dude is a fruitloop

4 Likes

Like gay?

3 Likes

lol he’s a child in an adult’s body
and a whole lot of fun
and extremely intelligent
and loves knowledge and its application

5 Likes

I love his energy. Very intelligent and charismatic guy.

Innocence begets power!

5 Likes

[quote=“Rosechalice, post:6, topic:54290”]
I did three levels of his early courses called Matrix Energetics when he taught in San Diego. [/quote]

Dang me too! Probably we met haha

7 Likes

Somehow I thought you had. My courses were on Coronado Island

3 Likes

I took so many classes around that time haha Matrix Energetics, Quantum Touch, Quantum (something else…I am trying to remember), Jin Shin Jyutsu, etc.

From what I remember, the reason his modality fizzled out of limelight was that while he himself could heal really well, people who took his classes could not (or thats what I think was being discussed on xtrememind)

6 Likes

What is your experience with those different modalities?

3 Likes

Dale & Sapien came along and threw them all out lol…

I am sure I got something useful from all of them though I don’t really use any of them specifically now…Yuen Method is probably the one exception.

10 Likes