Richard Bartlett-"Matrix Energetics"

I took that one too

8 Likes

Haha I was Dr. Yuen’s assistant in a few of his courses (I volunteered lol to get a discount on his advanced classes). If you remember a guy who probably looked geeky and was smiling all the time without any reason like a lunatic, that was probably me lol

12 Likes

I’ve never been taught any method but have been discovering some abilities little by little.

The reason I’m interested in this book is to maybe learn some new techniques.

2 Likes

that’s a pedant that you have access to all courses or it gives you the power from all course?

and what does it do exactly?

3 Likes

I thought you were tripping but that’s what she said xD

I thought they just sold some chi pendants, emf protectors or whatever…with scalar tech.

2 Likes

May be that’s a good idea for an NFT - the knowledge and skills of various healing modalities (I have not followed most NFT threads, so perhaps there is already an NFT that covers this…)

9 Likes

Which one would you recommend to lock up for such a project?
Just asking cause It seems you tried many.

1 Like

May be, Asclepius

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer We planned this before the change in procedure and I wanted to add the 21 frequencies from the Matrix Energetics tools to the field of Asclepius. In the end it was removed as it wouldn’t fit into the new format.

3 Likes

I personally prefer Reiki and Yuen Method. But I am sure there good aspects in each of those modalities.

5 Likes

The pendant assimilates the energies of any Matrix Energetics seminars as if the holder had attended.

2 Likes

nice touch then

@Rosechalice - ran into an old acquaintance today, who was big into Matrix Energetics and would assist Bartlett in his workshops.

He said today that Richard apparently was a student of Drunvalo Melchizedek, the guy who popularized the Merkaba meditation. Apparently, that is what inspired Bartlett to come up with this modality…

5 Likes

I’ve heard of that guy. Only in relation to a method he taught to activate the pineal chakra (not the crown or gland itself, but apparently there is a pineal chakra). So I guess he also could heal with fields?

2 Likes

I took a class with him in New Orleans years ago (with Drunvalo)…

My body reacted violently to the practice and it did not go well with my cultivated field of energy. So, stopped lol… The workshops were also really expensive. But they served good food haha

And then got an earful from my Sifu :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I guess it wasn’t a total waste of time then! :joy:

1 Like

He seems to have retired now?

https://theschoolofremembering.com/workshop/atih

None of the courses are now taught by him directly…

1 Like

I feel like that kinda kills the excitement when it’s someone new teaching it.

This guy found the exact frequency that resonates with the pineal chakra. He’s the only channel that has ever found it far as I know. He didn’t write it in the description but I asked him in the comment section from a now deleted YT account of mine, so the comment and his response is no longer there, but I believe it was 442.30hz…or 443.30hz.

2 Likes

The issue with a lot of these modalities - Matrix, Quantum Touch, Quantum Entrainment, Yuen Method - they all had value, the teachers were great healers, but the students could not replicate the same results.

The courses were sold as “learn for 8 hours and heal everything” and very few people were able to replicate the results. This led to a lot of disenchantment as not everyone had any background in healing or energy work. And the PR made it seem like it was “quick quick”.

I see similar disenchantment in younger explorers who get consumed by - “think and it will happen”, “think positive and your body will heal”, etc. I think there is value in all that - but without effort, an intelligent effort, if only these things could produce huge results … It is like eating spinach and doing nothing else and assuming one turns into Popeye haha

5 Likes

I feel like it’s hard to teach these kind of things. You can guide, but if the person doesn’t work on the development of themselves, the training can only go so far IMO.

2 Likes