Richard Bartlett-"Matrix Energetics"

Exactly!!

2 Likes

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for this thread! I’m reading Dr. Joe Gallenberger’s “Inner Vegas” book and he briefly mentioned Richard Bartlett’s Matrix Energetics, but when I went to his website, a lot of the videos are gone. On the website I saw a mention of a torsion field in the heart and that reminded me of Drunvalo Melchizedek’s “Living in the Heart” and then seeing you all talk them both is really interesting! This forum really is a gold mine of information! Thank you all for sharing your knowledge! :purple_heart:

It also really shows just how amazing Dream is when compared to other systems!..

3 Likes

in that book, does he talk about the Our Father prayer?..someone posted him on youtube a few years ago speaking about it, but i havent been able to find it again…from what i remember he was saying its a good prayer for manifestation because it combines the power of the sun and earth together… “on earth as it is in heaven”

he said the brain represented the sun and the heart represented earth…

i wish i can find that vid again lol

1 Like

Hey thanks for this recommendation. I’m always on the look out for interesting reads. I have an audible credit and was pleasantly surprised to see they actually had this book on there, so I got it

2 Likes

I read “Living in the Heart” a few years ago, so I don’t quite remember everything in there. I can look it over and get back to you!

1 Like

thanks a lot!

So the closest thing I could find to the Our Father prayer is the Unity Breath meditation that he describes as being told to him by the spirit of the swami Sri Yukteswar around 1994.
In the Unity Breath meditation, you first send love to the Divine Mother (Mother Earth), then send love to the Divine Father (Father Sky, the Heavens, *The Sun), and then you complete the Holy Trinity as the Divine Child.
I don’t see any mentions of manifesting with the meditation, it is used as a way to center yourself in order to then center your consciousness into your heart space.

*He does give an explanation about the Sun that was interesting:

“Sri Yukteswar says to place your love in a small sphere and with your intention send it into the heavens. He says to send it to the unity consciousness grid around the Earth. If you don’t know what this grid is, then don’t worry, just do as most of the indigenous peoples of the world do: send your love to the Sun. Like the grids, the Sun is connected to all the other suns or stars and eventually to all life everywhere. Some people, such as the Hopi of the Southwest of the United States, send their love to the Great Central Sun, which is another concept that not everyone has but that is equally valid. Choose one—which one doesn’t matter. The intent is for your love to reach all life everywhere.” (From Chapter 5)

I hope you can find the video again one day!

1 Like

thanks a lot for that info.

i’m wondering if his video got taken down because it was probably from a paid seminar, but i’m so grateful i discovered it before it was taken down…

its interesting what you wrote about divine mother and divine father because i was just reading about that from a post maoshan made…at that time he made a playlist just repeating vibration of creation and vibration of divine love over and over back to back…he said those 2 opposing energies grounds you

i can’t get those yet so i made a playlist yesterday that consisted of divine masculine like jing and androstenol and mixed them up with divine feminine like shatachandi yagna and universe type audios…that was a powerful combo that didn’t get me too overwhelmed…it was like 25 songs in that playlist i made and i repeated it like 3 times and i still felt balanced and not overcharged…

what you just wrote describes what drunvalo said in that vid about the our father prayer…maybe he discovered that coincidence after he wrote that book, but i’m starting to see that pattern in other stuff…just realized the first avatar i used here was of the sri yantra, which contains both divine masculine and divine feminine.

2 Likes

i just found a youtube channel that uploaded whole seminar sessions…kinda like a needle in a haystack to find it lol but i’m gonna keep looking for it…

it might be on this channel

1 Like