3 Likes

News are illusion…
But this is funny af

2 Likes

Sup lil bro

4 Likes

Hello awesome people of this universe

4 Likes

@anon60273568 Just wanted to say I now use this (almost) daily.
Apparently I’ve been radiating myself with smoking.
Was looking at Sirt activation earlier and finally found this:

3 Likes

:wave: to awesome people you too!

4 Likes

You might love Joe Dispenza’s Becoming Superhuman, in regards to changing the channel too.

3 Likes

I might. :grinning:

I always said that I’ll watch him/listen to him, but I was busy with other authors and with other activities.
Thanks for the suggestion.

3 Likes

The videos are ok, but the book is much better. It really goes into details about many things, including media manipulation and how to do it on ourselves, energy, etc… Like a primer.

@SoulStar33 Oh, by the way, was just saying. No pushing. I don’t like it when others try to make my reading list and I end up feeling guilty.
With the exception of when I get inspired :D

3 Likes

I wear draw luck mandala three days now and I pass by the living room and the tv was saying in greek “luck favors those who take the first step”

But I am here in my garden 5 minutes later trying to digest the fact that the delivery guy is 30 minutes late to deliver a simple meal.

:moyai:

4 Likes

Oh yes for some reason I had radiation in myself too.

And I ain’t doing anything radiation related.

I think it’s the activation of sirt genes that was working not the radiation removal. But in the end it worked and cleared me from something.

3 Likes

How did you know you had it, and also that you cleared it? Simply curious :)

3 Likes

Hola good and you good too?
Thanks

3 Likes

Every time I try to make short stack with 4-5 fields I come to the point with 30 fields stack

3 Likes

I didn’t knew, I played the audio and it cleared the stuff. By accident. I was doing a complete shielding stack with the 3g4g5g and emf shielding just because they are short. Stacked them with others, shielding 3.0, dragon bone armor, jealousy shield etc.

Then I just heard the radiation removal and felt better and clean, especially in my bones the circulation got even better.

3 Likes

Thanks, doing good, just hungry because I didn’t ate anything today.

Thanks

3 Likes

I think @Jen ato gelato made a thread about magnesium.

I started taking magnesium and it greatly works good with fields.

Sometimes there were heart palpitations at the end of the day and bad circulation till I started hearing the acu-automaton at night.

I recommend taking magnesium, even more than the daily allowance if you people hear fields and exercise.

I started taking 120mg 3x times a day. And feeling really relaxed.

Magnesium aspartate hydrochloride
And
Magnesium glycinate (bisglycinate)

Are the most bioavailable and I tried both and they are really fast working.

Last time I was taking magnesium carbonate and oxide and Didn’t have any success with them.

100% recommend it now that is summer.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing knowledge! :tophat:

4 Likes

@SoulStar33 FYI, the one with the best ROI and easy to find in your country :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is called Magnerot (malate).

3 Likes