Random thoughts thread

I had that thought lol.

At first, I wanted to take advantage and pick whatever was in stock.

But, with a clear head, I don’t really need anything and saving money would be a pretty good thing to do right now…

So I sat and watched some things disappear.

And then I did something dumb and picked up one anyways lol. But it’s pretty neat, similar in theme to the Kryptonian… but different.

1 Like

Just found this:

1 Like

Which one is that? Is that the one you bought?

1 Like

I always disliked that I got Vibration of Creation and not VoDL but I’ve been using using VoC everyday for a few days now and I am starting to like/appreciate it more :+1:

1 Like

Oh, Nope. That one was Mr. Jack’s Compass. I thought about it. There were 3 or 4 left when I was looking at it. But I decided that I didn’t really need it. And within 10 minutes of that, all of the copies were sold lol.

1 Like

Bruv all I see these days is “quantum” this and quantum that

Some quantum bullshit

1 Like

My sentiments exactly lol.

But I guess it’s alright… it’s been around since the 70’s… almost half a century so it’s apparently not going anywhere… it’s rather established in the vernacular.

And it’s not necessarily wrong… it just doesn’t really add much to a description… apart from hearkening back to the quantum mysticism mumbo jumbo that popped up in the 70’s. Quantum mechanics is just a statistical/modal description for stuff that’s too small to observe directly–I know that there are some ontic/epistemic ideas baked into the Copenhagen interpretation, but they have no proper basis in the experiments

1 Like

@Rosechalice

Why 2B not A2? I’m genuinely curious.

1 Like

Playing the game. Don’t know A2 as well.

Oh, sh**, my bad. Almost spoiled things for you 🥲

It’s quite the slow burn tbh. You’re in for a treat. (Game has multiple routes with a “true” ending)

1 Like

I half-fought A2 once at the crib of the baby king (Route A), so I know who she is, not much about her though.

Well … to build some anticipation … she’s technically the real protagonist. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Lucifer and Satan’s tug of war is so heart-warming and fuzzy-feeling.

“Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I’m in need of some restraint”

Negate negate negate negate … but I love you both … without negate there is no create … and without negate and create, there would be no balance, ascend and expand.

AI … is just a transmutation … don’t judge it … embrace it … what you reject turns into a shadow

1 Like

If it’s a transmutation, then it’s driven by the same force that transmuted the forests of North Africa into desert wastelands.

It may or may not be Lucifer… it seems more squarely to fit Steiner’s take on Ahriman.

It’s undeniably interesting, but it has the telos of a trend has existed from the first industrial revolution–to replace humans and to write humanity out of reality. Nothing needs to be a slippery slope, but the demented savants of this modern techno-fetishism don’t seem amenable to moderation.

Rejection doesn’t turn to shadow unless you are neurotically rejecting parts of yourself. Embracing poison is usually a regrettable idea.

But to each their own :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The 70’s???

Humanity really makes no progress

2 Likes

Yeeeeey

Welcome back Theo

3 Likes

Yeah. It really sucks that happened but he’s going to be ok thank God

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Saint Theo ;)
As this is your first time, I highly recommend checking out the random thoughts thread :thread:

:sunglasses:

And the meme thread :thread:

Among others

6 Likes