Random thoughts thread

I almost forgot…

I had a dream that I was a slave or something LoL

I think this family of like 6 kidnapped me and someone else. These people were crazy, I don’t remember how or why but that’s what I remember. We were like in a farm or something.

Eventually I killed their youngest son while they were outside picking up crops lol

I’m a murderer man…

I remember my heart racing so damn fast I thought I was gonna get caught. I was so scared of what they would do to me if they caught me. Then I somehow got out and outside looked normal, like regular streets, neighborhood, etc.

I just wanted to find a cop :cry: I was SCREAMING for help. It reminds me of that guy that got away from Jeffrey Dahmer. I feel so bad for him, it must been so damn terrifying.

2 Likes
1 Like

I think this can show you that you’ve got power in your own hands should push come to shove, should no one ‘responsible to help’ be around. Remember this.

1 Like

How do I bring out my repressed anger?
Controlling it or taming it down is not what I’m after atm.
I want to know it.

Rent an art studio get some red, orange and yellow paint. Play fields to release emotion and GO

1 Like

Ugh it seems like release fields have not worked (as expected) thus far… I might have to just put one in a playlist and play it daily and then wait for it…

1 Like

Maybe ego dissolution will goad you into it

1 Like

Indeed

There have been a few dreams where I stand up for myself and face whatever fear is there

Before all I used to do was literally run away

1 Like
1 Like

Be my cat.

See an alien.

Go crazy.

Eat.

Purr and mark the place where the alien exactly appeared.

Clean the place.

What does this behaviour means?

3 Likes

No idea, but the alien seems to be the least weird part of it.

2 Likes

That’s life in this house xD

It be looking all cute until

Damn I just remembered I had some sticker albums from this movie xD

3 Likes

I keep killing people in my dreams lol

1 Like

Better in dreams than in real life… it keeps the jail time down

3 Likes

hahahahha

for sure!

2 Likes

this song makes me feel like I was a bad boyfriend :pensive: :pensive:

energy sensitivity >>>>

2 Likes

Looks like news spreads quickly lol

Doesn’t even appear to me.

What was it about?

1 Like

That’s unlucky for you… it looks like a few of the previous private projects were brought to the front of the store. There weren’t too many; most were sold out, some quickly sold out, and a few are hanging in there.

1 Like

It’s not unlucky though…I wouldn’t buy any xD

1 Like