Random thoughts thread

My inner child still mad at me for not levitating. Apparently one of my biggest failures in life xD

1 Like

You can do it, it’s just a matter of practicing and knowing how lol
In dreams it’s easy, I’ve done it a few times, quite strange but nice

1 Like

Not so sure these things are still as possible in our generation.

There is an unpopular consensus they were a very, very long time ago, tho.

2 Likes

SZ’s Rise out to Poverty field consciousness is crazy. I’m brainstorming on that field about where could I potentially earn money based on what I do.

I jokingly tell that since I’m decent at chess maybe I should coach (it’s a joke I don’t like coaching since I’m self taught so I dont have a clue) and next day, for the first time in my life someone asked me if I can coach their son :skull:.

Some guy I used to talk to even said when he used that, he’s getting headhunted left and right.

I’m using it for 3 months now and I lost count of how many discounts, free stuff and money I managed to earn. I used to be broke broke but now I think I can buy paid fields now (finally) if this keeps going.

3 Likes

You sound like a chess grandmaster.

1 Like

In your opinion, is she an andromedan or that is some made-up bs?

I remember watching the animatics of this game’s characters. Good animations with cool stories :ok_hand:

Homie teasing his next opponent xD

2 Likes
1 Like

Tell that to my inner child.

I had a way…disappointment should be on it, not on me xD

I read not that long ago of someone doing it, with witnesses. We’re not going to have Nimbus as a regular thing, but everything is possible.

1 Like

It reminded me of
‘if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you’,

, and 1984.

My dreams of TVs often involved me being transfixed and immersing into what was projected in front of me and in my ears.

I once experimented with, under certain conditions, getting immersed into whatever I was focusing on (an effect which may now be acquired with some fields) — I had tried it with videos too. I would experience that which I was focusing on, including skill acquisition. I would become the actor, the director, the dancer, the cup.
The most important thing was to be very mindful of what you focused on, and to not get lost in it. It was hypnotizing. I later came to find that I can do it without ‘special conditions’. But the projection cleansing wasn’t about that, yet.
Most unexpectedly, things I watched in childhood, and their impact.

1 Like

What if crop circles are sigils? Has anyone thought about it? Or does anyone know what its purpose is?:thinking:

Crop circles :^)

1 Like

Tread Lightly

Just dreamt of that screaming heart thing from Berserk and a Majora’s Mask as some alien’s favourite artistic creation, fielded too.

They took an interest in my tags.

Weirdest dream I just had bruh.

Was looping ATo Vaikuntha Loka. But yeah, very weird and “alien” vibes in more than one way xD

5 Likes

2 Likes

Looping? As in passive listening??

1 Like

2 Likes

f3cb36d15591dd57169dfed5145ac8a6da1a8c1f

1 Like

Hm, forgot to mention the quantum love album looping on another device too, with these latest dreams.

I was sleeping. Very exhausted, didn’t sleep the prior day. Already had a nap with dreams (plasma diamond and non judgemental acceptance looping).

You probably can capitalize on it more. But us NPCs can loop ATo Vaikuntha Loka without problems. In fact it is the opposite. Tis pretty balancing.

Not sure I can loop Divine Lessons from PU…would love to if it was safe. But I think it’s too strong.

Similar to self-realization series. I only need to listen once and it lasts all week, so to speak.

1 Like

Anyway I came to post this: