Random thoughts thread

3 Likes

Wonder who will be the next gigachad. Can’t imagine anyone going beyond Dr. Manhattan by nofap xD

Now the video got me curious what the forehead symbol means. Dude did it like “I’m your God now”.

1 Like

Me fr

Here’s my selfie.

3 Likes

Yes you are then xD

Just watched the last episode of Ninja Kamui knowing they’d do what they did xD

I mean your selfie is epic but you need a Kamui armor I tell you.

4 Likes

I didn’t know who they were beforehand, but after looking up the image I can firmly assume they are indeed OP.

@Bored will be the next Giga Chad fr fr.

5 Likes

I promised myself (and probably others too lol) that I would watch her content and somehow I did not lol (except for a few Videos).

I’m really curious how she gathered all that knowledge (it’s possible that I’ve asked about her before, Idk, I got thousands of posts, who knows lol)?

Is she guided by Her Higher Self, by Higher Power, or it’s just mostly Research?

Holy Laughter

1 Like

You need a change of perspective

2 Likes

Through Experience?

Idk, I don’t get your answers (sometimes). :sweat_smile:

Hmmm

2 Likes

Bro…

I’m not wise. :sweat_smile:

Or maybe I am on some level.

Anyway…

Dun Dun Dun

2 Likes

She talks about it in her videos :D

1 Like

Lol. OK, I’ll watch her videos. :wink:

1 Like

I’m saving this gif

Got it

1 Like

Can’t be named. It’s beyond identification, the more you gaze at it/the concept of it, the more it morphs and changes, endlessly.

2 Likes

I have long wondered if racism is actually something inherent to humans or just an ideology spread by a few people. Because what function would racism have for the human species? I don’t see any. Furthermore, most racist people are racist because their parents were racist and they were raised that way generation after generation, and others allowed themselves to be convinced by others. Like all prejudices, they are other people’s ideas. It is incredible how long they last over time.

2 Likes

I can gaze at it with my eyes closed as well, right?

1 Like

My instructions were no instructions.

2 Likes

It’s back to layers of consciousness.

In certain layers, racism has a function. (lower animalistic)

However, the closer you approach spirit, the odder and more dysfunctional it starts to appear.

3 Likes