I LOVE Polls.

3 Likes

I chose ā€œNoā€, just so everyone knows

2 Likes

Nooooā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit!

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised that there were 12 votes since normally there are only the same 5 or 6 people in this thread every time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lack of sleep is a strong factor for me xDā€¦as you go through the seven stages (just made that up), energy sensitivity grows. Visualization grows. Focus grows.

Overall, original thought and more untethered thinking grows. I start thinking Iā€™m some fae being with enough hours awake xD and I can shift reality almost at will, with simple thought xD

Maybe I should try to map these stages. But the thing isā€¦it isnā€™t the same every time. Even if you stay awake the same hours, all other factors influence it too.

2 Likes

Some people do their good work in silence, they are present, yet they are not observed.

2 Likes

you sound like a psychonaut but without drugs :handshake:

2 Likes

I voted twice so xD

Anyways I see people donā€™t appreciate my job and destroyed pacman. Yā€™all bring your own fall.

Dudes on this forum actively working against me :unamused:

3 Likes

Did you know that Drift has more than 3500 messages in this thread? This is practically his property. Lol

3 Likes

What is Teo doing?

When is he coming back?

2 Likes

How many genders are there?

How many genders are there?
  • Two.
  • Itā€™s a spectrum.

0 voters

2 Likes

I chose itā€™s a spectrum lol (peer pressure :joy:).
Edit: ok, ok, Iā€™ll choose two.

Itā€™s anonymous, donā€™t be afraid to vote.

2 Likes

Sleep deprivation is one hell of a drug xD I was looking for a Clarence clip that shows that well but alasā€¦I never found it.

My humble share.

3 Likes

Vini Vidi Emigri

It disappeared :eyes:

2 Likes

Eeeeehā€¦was gonna write a dissertation but not worth it xD

2 Likes

clarence the cartoon? oh man I loved that show. Itā€™s sad that they canceled it :pensive:

PS: I didnā€™t understand the math formula

2 Likes

It was in character with my new pfp. Fitted it.

Then the newness was gone so I chose something else.

Bokk is simply me accessing bookmarks but mistyping and I thought it sounded well xD

Yozuo is some subconscious name. Yozuo Danger, actually.

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand any math formula. :joy::bulb:

3 Likes