Random thoughts thread

3 Likes

Jk lol

2 Likes

Me rn

1 Like

Guys, organic portals are a very real thing. I recommend you research everything you can about it. Now I understand the reason for some behaviors that seemed inexplicable or irrational to me on the part of certain people, also why there are many toxic people and the worst thing is that they are not even aware that they are toxic.

They only seek to feed off the energy of others.

Practicing creating a poll

• Do you like ice cream?

0 voters

2 Likes
Do you like polls?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Alkul Thank you for this

2 Likes

I’m tryna make the pacman eat the cake. Voted twice :smirk:

2 Likes

Be Antifragile

1 Like

Dragon Experience and Intercession is a bit like Will Power + Resilience + Ego Dissolution + SLR + Spear of Destiny + Inner Strength + Emperor + Pluto + Shen + Inner Warrior + Zealot of Positive Change + …; all you need is Negentropic Fool, The Protected Righteous and Jealousy Shield and you’re good to go.

Average Astral Taveler:

Average Forum User on the Astral:

The Alchemical Angelic Beings on the astral:

The Alchemical Faery Beings:

Dudes after 3 months travelling through the mycellium network:

9 Likes

Very informative :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

the astral is the trendy place now eh? :kissing:

2 Likes

Not for me though…if I were to try:

Aaaaah but I should be practicing an exercise though, it would probably be of benefit and help with my goals.

Yknow…it is hard to decide nowadays, with all the fields. Some meditation still has benefits, but it also exhausts the mind. Let’s say, I have improper form.

Meanwhile using fields have similar benefits and no energy waste, cause the morphic field is the field with the pure perfect practice, not one with “improper form”.

And with other creators, it is like a transmission, almost.

But also, there is the current moment/evolution/whatever the hell is going on, that makes everything be “fielded” to an extent. So pure meditation…may still be as ineffective as usual (I think it is a bit better), but as soon as you use a tool…field effects, upgraded practice.

I find it happens even with books. Read about some practice, and later on it will have stronger effects than if you didn’t read.

Maybe I just have some more sensitive days xD. But yeah, tools (yantras, mandalas), mantras, etc seem more potent to me now…except for my own practice xD

2 Likes

oh I understand (or so I think) lol

I think that increased sensitivity may be a long-term effect of one of the many fields we listen, or some type of event that affects the collective. Sometimes it has happened to me that I ask the Healer (the servitor) for some daily tasks such as balancing meridians and chakras, etc. and one day I feel the intense energy working and other days it feels very little. There are days when I can even feel the energy of the food but other days I can’t. Weird :grimacing:

2 Likes

Lol

I’ve played my part and Voted Yes!

You (the reader) can help too, Vote Yes Today and a life will be saved in another realm.

2 Likes