Random thoughts thread

def not, I just blessed it

1 Like

And if your demons or hater got some to say, I got some for you too

1 Like

I am the Iron DOOOM. Deleted my account Harry after I told off my prodigy “the programmer”

3 Likes

O hi man

1 Like

Yeah i was gonna use you bit you did what I pictured anyway

For that s;

blueprint of perfect physique

Beautiful Kratos

Name is a take on the Greece *beautyful Strength " training kratos is the empidiment and concept of strength it self.

What happens when you combine The Vitruvius Man + unlimited strength and power?

there’s no better example then greek culture, the sculpture, Polykleitos, Doryphoros; is an example

Doryphoros in the 2nd century AD as the ideal aesthetic embodiment of the Greeks’ yearning for balance and elegance, which is expressed in the ideally proportionate carved male nude: Chrysippus believes that beauty consists not in the ratios or commensurability of the component aspects of the body, but in the paired comparison of the sections, such as that of palm to palm, and of all the digits to the palms and wrists, and those to the forearms, and of the forearms to the upper arms, and, in reality, of all of it to everything else, as written in Polykleitos’ Canon.

From wiki^^^

Of course its just a sculpture, greek master’s of architecture mastered the master formula of human perfection. It was created for this point and time, the only one who can fully materialize an idea, the impossible, possible Capt of course.

Now I leave this all public because it ls so much more complexity hidden, still to be rediscovered within the hidden codes the ancient Greece given to us freely.

This conceptuaized field builds on the philosophies and mathematics behind an aesthetic physique. And it gives you personalized measurements for sculpting your own Greek god body
It shouldn’t be to heavy on the body, and actually give you supreme, perfect posture, contemplate the effects as your sitting with you back all dent like that…

Beauty consists in the proportions, not of the elements, but of the parts, that is to say, of finger to finger, and of all fingers to the palm and the wrist, and of these to the forearm, and of the forearm to the upper arm, and of all the other parts to each other

In the infamous drawing of the man, Da Vinci was trying to explore the mathematics of human proportions. And he discovered many ratios hidden within the human body. Here are a few examples:

The width of the shoulders is 1/4 the height of a man

From the elbow to the tip of the hand is 1/4 the height of a man

The length of the hand is 1/10 the height of a man

The height of the head is 1/8 the height of a man

The golden ratio is a mathematical ratio the Greeks thought to be perfect. In the golden ratio, given pairs of measurements, the larger measurement (x) can be divided by the smaller measurement (y), and the quotient will be equal to the sum of the two measurements (x + y) divided by the larger measurement.
A lot of other complex algorithms f, math is alrdy cracked.

Lots more stats for nerds I will leave out for private.

I’ve been carfully, contemplating and doing research, on how to best implement everything to put into the nft format.

The goal will be carefuly crafting, implementing the balance, measurements, movements of how we are originally supposed to look, bringing these ideas deep into your conscious with a nft magic image always active. also we have alot of workout audios already but having one for the perfect body would be ideal.

We use kratos here as he is the pure concept of strength and power, a greek that will guide us and make things effortlessly with his inifinite strength and power and has his lil temper problems like any of normal folks connections there for us.
How is this ancient wisdom discovered i or relevant in modern times? Its timeless inifinite part of the Universe iIself,
The idea, cosmic code . Just soul searching within and without the universe for the farmula andhidden code thats needs to be taped in. Silver threat it!
Lets become Vitruvian Greek Gurus! wanderer of the universe getting info for those looking at making their dream physique a reality

Will need help, team work make it work, and accepting as many interested within the next 24 hours

P.s. should be men only unless woman are into broad solderers and masculine bodys
Men and woma have completely different bodies but hopefully this sparks up ideas for yall to start as well…

2 Likes

Check dis out mayne

2 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

I know, you did what i puctured anyway…i need a copy lol

2 Likes

Diference is im an evil tech mage, capt figured me out

3 Likes

2 Likes

At least 4 thousand of these likes where from this thread

About 10% of the likes I’ve given since joining the forums have been within this thread

90% of the posts I’ve liked from my brother in Saint have been within this thread

At this rate he will be my #1 most liked

Unacceptable

2 Likes

bruv

2 Likes

All in the past 2 weeks too basically

2 Likes

people here

does pasta have gluten?

2 Likes

ye ye we heard you like a lot of people.

I like too a lot of people. In fact I like ALL people. Except those I don’t like.

2 Likes

freitql if you listen to fat to stem cells will you become air?

1 Like

That’s racist

1 Like

yeah but I heard you laughing to the fat to stem cells joke tho

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

dammit I have only eggs without carbs in house

2 Likes