Random thoughts thread

:om: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

:sunny: :new_moon:

1 Like

I miss Major

What is this love and bliss?

This is why I love the forum.

This is why I was so happy when I arrived.

You can feel it.

No matter what I’ve overcome to get here. I’m happy for the struggles I’ve faced. Grateful
for all the attacks, even the self inflicted ones.

You guys are the best on the planet.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Hello
Welcome
Enjoy
Lol

3 Likes

Will be a year within 2 weeks.

But.

I’m still digesting the arrival conceptually.

It’s bigger than it seems here. There’s something multidimensional occuring.

Well… we are multidimensional beings. Looooooolll

5 Likes

Not sure I know what that is, but David Bowie and Tilda Swinton seem to be from the same soul family / planet.
Was thinking that and a bit later, searching if they had been friends.

Source

4 years for me
Damn
4 years
Lol

1 Like

Lucky.

Lol.

I could’ve tried so many more NFTs…

But, I did come at a decent time for brainmamia…

Thanks bro @Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

What do you think the biggest lesson you’ve learned here is?

Also, what’s the biggest lesson captain has shown you?

1 Like

All one with third eye = Life

From Captain, The Integrity, humbleness’s, the most important for me.

4 Likes

I see.

I think the biggest lesson I learned here is to take off the mask. Something I’m still working on. That, and confront all those demons, something I’m also, still working on.

I think the biggest lesson captain taught me was to keep going. Like, perserverance.

I thank him for that, and I’ll need it even more soon.

4 Likes

Cool stuff ❤️‍🔥

This channel is SUPER interesting. I started with this interview… but there are quite a few more.

What do you guys see when you hear this song?

I see a streamline of concepts. The struggle, the hardwork. The fears being dived into. The “fire” if you will.

But then I see a new brain, with the utmost of dopamine levels. A non adhd mind. A “more than average” level of baseline focus acuity.

A life built upon hardwork, manifestation, and flowing through the concepts of growth and elevation.

A scorpio self transforming, but many times. Like reinventing myself many times. The habits, the fears, the goals, the states I live in… maybe even the country?

Like I see the capacity to dive deep into life itself, but this time equipped with a full toolbox, ready.

More discipline, more willpower, more determination to reach every goal. Spiritual, financial, relational, and just societal.

For me the song is like a song that describes the life, no matter who plays it, one will see themselves in it, in their own way.

Things are starting to look a lot more life the dream I had, RIGHT before I joined the forum. It doesn’t sound too far-fetched now.

You sure I wasn’t always clairvoyant before the forum??? Lol. Can intuition stretch this far? Like… a year? Lol.

1 Like

@Owl

So, any interesting sensations or observations today?

2 Likes

:honeybee::heart::ocean::handshake:

I see. Interesting :)

1 Like

Hmm

Hmm indeed, lol.

1 Like