Random thoughts thread

1 Like

It’s crazy to think that about 4/5 years ago when I was around 13 I was trying to practice semen retention what a ‘weird’ kid I was lol

Now I practice semen retention with some ‘magical sounds’ boosting the practice to levels I couldn’t of imagined back then and now with much much less mental resistance… I don’t even want to release at this point :smirk:

They not like us

Wow you were lucky to discover SR so early, but were you already wasting your semen before that? well at least you stopped in time. I don’t think I even knew what semen was until I was 16 lol

What are you currently using? sounds interesting :hushed:

Yes I was but at that age I don’t think semen retention even made a difference tbh but I still tried was actually very hard at that age compared to now (17)

1 Like

lol it’s just another name for fields I was tryna make it more of a joke. If you want to know which fields if you don’t already have a look at Rockets adventure through life :rocket: to see which i personally use daily

1 Like

oh I see, thanks bro. There are a lot of fields :astonished::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

If you keep physically fit and a top diet and understand when you need a break etc it’s easy to do :wink:

2 Likes

I think it does make a difference, not so much in energy since a boy still has a lot of energy but it can affect male development, due to the constant loss of testosterone, I remember seeing a case of a guy who said he had He started masturbating when he was 12 and did it every day. That guy was already about 20 years old and still looked like a preteen, with a high-pitched voice, no muscles and not many masculine features.

1 Like

I didn’t think of it like that that’s very true

Manly man enters the chat :smiling_imp:

1 Like
1 Like

Currently going training after

30mins manly man
15mins hypermasculinity
15mins GOAT scent
3x black Martian
2x essence of life (equilibrium)
Transmutation
Ojas
Tejas
Jindan
3x shielding 3.0
2x quicker and easy muscle cheat

Lol shall be fun :flushed:

1 Like

Looks solid. But I don’t like Jindan, I don’t know but I feel that it uses up a lot of life force that I have to replenish later.

1 Like

Jindan just builds a subtle structure within you that allows for more optimal use of your overall power … a positive catalyst for energy circulation.

4 Likes
1 Like

I swear the teeth are what makes him creepy…

Which field are you referring to by “PM”? I don’t seem to remember :thinking:
Is it Blueprint of Psychic Mastery?

1 Like

I haven’t seen olive oil mentioned in all these studies and all. Hope it is an exception (I suspect it depends on if they heat it during the process…but here it is just pressed).