Random thoughts thread

i dont think that tech billionaire spending so much money on maintaining his own body even knows about simple stuff like shungite. way too much money spent to maintain a car thats gonna keep breaking down

Why bother with shungite if you have money? Fullerenes can be synthesized readily and with purpose, although not much utility till now, nothing to compare even with basic supplements. “Shungite” has no standard after all or rather dozens of variations under this name.

1 Like

He may know about it but not interested enough to experience it. I am not seduced by the idea of judging him for that. Although I have judged him on the fact of taking life’s pleasures away. There are many things by which we are all being judged. Maybe the guy is great, wonderful and all that jazz :no_mouth:

I simply want to emphasize that human beings are not made to be like a robot (as he wants) and we need small moments of “chaos” or “breaking the routine”… And to be able to enjoy anything without following a strict plan from which you can’t deviate. The only definitive script we should have is to improvise until it’s time to die.

1 Like

It is curious how the human brain works in cases of protection…
I am almost sure that many of you have not shared your favorite song in the music section, but others that you like quite a lot… but then we are able to have sex with someone we have known for 1 month.

So illogical… but it makes you want to hug us. Like pandas. Well, not that much.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Blueprint of Life

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Blueprint of Life

4 Likes

Dude’s already on his way to a better life…I’ve never known someone as lucky, and now with fields and negentropy, it will only be good luck.

2 Likes

Pure anger:

2 Likes

Some ass whooping
Lol

2 Likes

when you leave this field in a loop and you fall asleep

2 Likes

Technically a prince of a soon to be extinct ethnicity (at least that seems the intention and period shown in the movie).

He doesn’t like St. Valentine’s either:

2 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

6 Likes

how is that? which field?

1 Like

Karma crucible most likely

3 Likes

oh I see, I didn’t know that field. I have never worked with my karma, I think it could be useful to overcome some situations :thinking:

…oh boy $444 😵‍💫😅 maybe later

1 Like