The Blueprint of Life

I looked in sammy’s emails
and mine
I do not see his email

3 Likes

I see no purchases from your email
except for the unbreakable a while back.

3 Likes

just a question. i am currently listening fields from another creator that changes muscles related genes, like MSTN gene , Myostatin inhibitor genes , and few more.
Since BOL can change genes to its original form , would it oppose fields that change genes?

2 Likes

No, BOL won’t impact them. In fact it should bring super fast results.
BOL targets faulty genes but not the super functional ones.

5 Likes

Does anyone here have the blueprint of life field? I have always overlooked it because I have not fully understood what it does, its description is very extensive and mentions many different things

4 Likes

Thats very good field :D

3 Likes

If I listen to the BoL, do I still need the DNA repair system? Would that essentially replace that field enough to not need it? Thanks!

3 Likes

Sapien just put this to top 3 in todays webinar along with mbop and plasma flaunt. Despite so many posts about this field, this is like the most unknown field to me. We should have a webinar just for these 3 :grin:

8 Likes

Yes it heals DNA in all levels even optimized and the field is inteligent it self if use this with subliminals it can help you get fast and better results

1 Like

Major or minor?

2 Likes

Major

1 Like

What does MBOP stand for?

1 Like

Major blueprint of power

2 Likes

I see on gumroad

1 Like

I just got this field, played it for 40 minutes and I felt energy moving deep within areas of my body/being that show signs of damage. Makes me hopeful this is gonna help!

12 Likes

What a beautiful, miraculous field.

Swarming in concepts limiting beliefs, fears, doubts, traumas. They were all bundled up into the subconscious waiting to be cleared and burned.

It’s still a process, a tedious one at that, but continuously getting better each day.

Combining it with a few other fields and shadow work is going extremely well.

22 Likes

I have this one bought on spring but now wen I want download again it says link disabled…

If needed proof of purchase will send .

Can anyone please send me audio mucho thanks! :pray:

So basically everything what I bought on spring now have disabled link :pensive:

@Rosechalice, @Nice2knowU

1 Like

Hello,

Could this field still be useful to someone who already has the plasma flaunt and malleable ego?
I’m asking because as far as I understand the goal is “facilitate change + heal/rejuvenute”?

Plasma Flaunt keeps knocking me down whenever I attempt listening to it… Could this perhaps ease the process?

Also, I can’t get over the fact that Dream said

here :smile:

6 Likes

Messaged you

2 Likes

Plasma Flaunt is quite a powerful field. A little bit of healing at a time and more often is better than alot at a time, as it tends to detox quickly. Blueprint of Life is a specialized blueprint just for you that draws you into alignment, so two different modes of operation entirely. They are quite a blessed combination.

16 Likes