The Blueprint of Life

I just got this field, played it for 40 minutes and I felt energy moving deep within areas of my body/being that show signs of damage. Makes me hopeful this is gonna help!

12 Likes

What a beautiful, miraculous field.

Swarming in concepts limiting beliefs, fears, doubts, traumas. They were all bundled up into the subconscious waiting to be cleared and burned.

It’s still a process, a tedious one at that, but continuously getting better each day.

Combining it with a few other fields and shadow work is going extremely well.

22 Likes

I have this one bought on spring but now wen I want download again it says link disabled…

If needed proof of purchase will send .

Can anyone please send me audio mucho thanks! :pray:

So basically everything what I bought on spring now have disabled link :pensive:

@Rosechalice, @Nice2knowU

1 Like

Hello,

Could this field still be useful to someone who already has the plasma flaunt and malleable ego?
I’m asking because as far as I understand the goal is “facilitate change + heal/rejuvenute”?

Plasma Flaunt keeps knocking me down whenever I attempt listening to it… Could this perhaps ease the process?

Also, I can’t get over the fact that Dream said

here :smile:

6 Likes

Messaged you

2 Likes

Plasma Flaunt is quite a powerful field. A little bit of healing at a time and more often is better than alot at a time, as it tends to detox quickly. Blueprint of Life is a specialized blueprint just for you that draws you into alignment, so two different modes of operation entirely. They are quite a blessed combination.

16 Likes

THis field is life changing

17 Likes

Can you detail your results?

2 Likes

it is indeed

2 Likes

First spin: This field is different than other fields I’ve tried. Less pointed and more broad.

It felt like I imagine EgoDiss+ to feel. Felt a desire to be more true to my words and to be more disciplined in my actions, to be more serious etc.

I want to just work with BPOL for a while and really get to the bottom of this field. To find out why it’s considered Dream’s best work.

11 Likes

Can this one cover patreon’s DNA repair?

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

can i use this field with other fields. for example fields for muscle building or hair growth? because this field will reset some aspects of my life?

4 Likes