Random thoughts thread

Incel: I think women ar—

SAMMY

9 Likes

I remember, just no nostalgia
its just a memory
and some older forum member were from there, who should have known better.

5 Likes

So funny story about that. I was visited last night by the clinic NFT itself. It was from an alternate universe and went by the name ‘TFN cinilc’ in there. He told me that if @anon51404939 mentioned you should get him, to tell him that the multi-universal collective of Clinic NFTs finds it clinical that you keep promoting them like that. That is all.

5 Likes

SAINT MICHAEL HEARD ME WE GO BIG!l

3 Likes

xDDDDDDDDDD

wtf this man is more random than me hahahahaha

4 Likes

Finally fixed

3 Likes

Lmaooo

5 Likes

xDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

Jordan peterson book tho I still have that comment in my mind

4 Likes

Custom Tweed Suits - Tweedmaker

For the dapper young lads

9 Likes

This is where you got your purple one?

4 Likes

This is how me and my gang rock

Lol this is acutally what me and my family look on EID

5 Likes

nice

very stylish

Navy blue for me
red tie

3 Likes

Man that looks extremely comfortable

I can’t think of something that would be more comfortable

3 Likes

you da bomb bro

2 Likes

yes!

6 Likes

I am wearing jeans and shoes at my house

it’s 10 p.m.

3 Likes

Dream how are u typing in two threads at once? What the fuck? Dream are you even one person???

#Exposed

#Got me dumbfounded

2 Likes

definitely matching

uniform looking pictures then.

6 Likes

what is human?

2 Likes