Random thoughts thread

Hold on them me contact my manger dream

3 Likes

@Dreamweaver sammy talking to you bro

3 Likes

I will get back to you

4 Likes

o shi?

is captain a millionaire?

that means million dollar empire mindset works?

2 Likes

4 grams of pranayama bro. Peaking right now. Had to take breather and jump out the window. So im chilling at the hospital now

7 Likes

somone said that dream gave half his money away to chairty. If u got to some of the audios on teespring they have a badge confirming he gives the money away to charity for certain audios

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Dont forgt to breathe

3 Likes

Bless you my heavenly brother. Go higher than the heavens

you should have bought the clinic NFT bro

1 Like

People say that self care is good for your mental health. I think writing in this thread beats that

3 Likes

I dont recall that much though

6 Likes

WE NEED A MOVIE WITH CAP AND SAMMY. The Dreamwaever Duo

2 Likes

okay we need the movie

but it will be sponsored by random thoughts thread and we have 5 seconds of air time

2 Likes

Captain if you had to fight rick sanchez who would win

4 Likes

wait why? Tho. I always had the image of you to be like photgraphic memeory, That can remember everything

2 Likes

thank you for the blessing
I will welcome it, undoubtedly

6 Likes

Dont mind dream guys he is a few comments behind :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes but he is the only who can time travel

2 Likes

:relieved::relieved:

3 Likes

lmfao

4 Likes