Random thoughts thread

And the Owl he is the avatar of the gods

2 Likes

He made me terrified of bears and primates lol

3 Likes

And tell Bicep he is the most handsome angel bodybuilder 70 eggs a day from other heavenly chickens

And tell inspector that his memes are funny but he is dyslexic

and tellFreitql that he will eat a day. Believe man believe

3 Likes

Wait what am hectic?

3 Likes

I blink

46 new comments

4 Likes

Ok let’s get random,
I’ll hold a bunny up for ransom,
while singing the Portugese anthem,
Bill Rogers?
Can’t stand him
Cause I don’t even know him,
I made that name up,
I’l ban him from throwing
Gang signs for 8 bucks,

I drive a fake truck,
On top of a food stand while
Smoking joints with tucan sam,
Wake up on top of the moon,
Hold up,
i think venus just,
Walked in the room,
Talking about how
elections are rigged,
And how shes not
allowed to see her kids,
Jupiter got custody,
jupiter live comftorably,
Jupiter been up to some fuckery,

Jupiter selling nuclear bombs
To the clone of lucifer,
Whos the stupider version
From another universe,
Burping fire into the cosmos,
I found a cosmic market
Selling god’s clothes,
Bought them and they fit me like
The fool in the tarot,
Now i be like
Whats up doc while eating a carrot

10 Likes

dream, sammy, this thread is going places.

3 Likes

Can you please sammy, put this on an CD player and send it to me adress. I cant read

4 Likes

The rap god vol 2

1 Like

I dont’t know what this has become but it feels like a stream of consciousness discord chat lol. I like it

7 Likes

yo bro you tripping on pranayama?

5 Likes

:flushed:

3 Likes

yes and probably longer even
there were many forums before this one and even years on XMs legacy forum.

9 Likes

Of course. I’ll write the lyrics on the cd case so you can read them like braille

6 Likes

what’s up doc?

5 Likes

do u just see names and get hit with waves of nostalgia

3 Likes

:joy::rofl:

You wont believe me bro

The chicken wasnt even down, its frozen :woozy_face:

das it, im fasting today

4 Likes

bro you sound so serious

3 Likes

someone make a servitor play introspection field for him

3 Likes

If by any chance there’s some billionare that lurks these chats, because I definitely think this would be the thread they would check if they did…

Contact me yo. I have some great ideas that need financial backing. I have faith you’ll find my message here :pray:

12 Likes