Random thoughts thread

Why u gotta snitch

2 Likes

yoy weak bro

2 Likes

Snitches get …

5 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Im a man of integrity

I choose the path of most resistance

Come at me!

3 Likes

I will be queit if i was u. England have a reputation of conquering land

3 Likes

not mine tho

3 Likes

get what? What am i gonna get?

If it aint money im sleeping

5 Likes

Live footage of frietql looking out the window to see me come at him

4 Likes

it aint sleep either

2 Likes

i dont get that shit anyways

food?

3 Likes

6 Likes

That guy took my bird feeder

Bent the iron shepherds pole all the way over

Crazy

4 Likes

British comdey at its finest

4 Likes

Has any one seen Joe Rogan make animal noises before? It’s pretty high quality i recommend it

6 Likes

I can literally swim bro

As a matter of fact Im buying the wave rider NFT

You’re done

4 Likes
5 Likes

This guy really likes bears

3 Likes

I ate I got my life force back and now I am ready yo make fun of Dr_Manhattan till he reveals the truth from the fruit of life

2 Likes

Oh and also tell Jen that she is the best

2 Likes