Random thoughts thread

Damn it!

3 Likes

not anymore

3 Likes

one hand eat one hand write

best life ever

3 Likes

Eat consciously bro come onnnnn

Is life a joke to you? BE CONSCIOUS

STOP BEING UNCNSCIOUS

3 Likes

Ask the mods to combine the BOL thread to this one

3 Likes

one hand eat one hand like

2 Likes

NOTICE THE FOOD, FEEL THE TEXTURE, THE FLAVOR, HOW IT GOES DOWN YOUR THROAT

Feeeel the food bro

4 Likes

This thread may not be peak negentropy

4 Likes

That’s what he said

3 Likes

want it or not it is, it’s expanding

your words got no power here

here is not england

3 Likes

I am lifesting to inner self critic to inner self supporter

Ill be cooking now I guess

3 Likes

My words have power in England?

Cool planning a vacay now

3 Likes

of course mate

shall we go horse riding my darling?

3 Likes

6 Likes

I would hate nothing more

Horse riding is not fun :)

3 Likes

weren’t you the one that sended a horse and told me I pissed on his stable?

2 Likes

Where is saint biceps

3 Likes

Who told him to clock out?

3 Likes

our father in heaven

2 Likes

WE CAN WE WILL!l

2 Likes