Random thoughts thread

@anon49310009 is better user name then @anon51404939 because when he likes ur comment it takes 2 spaces and not one on your notifications

2 Likes

is it that bad bro?

1 Like

Wow you eat in 10 mins!?

3 Likes

In a serious note, yes lmao

3 Likes

want the blessing of Saint Michael? Only this I can do cannot buy you food from here

2 Likes

6 Likes

I can cook but not inspectors omelet

5 Likes

For free???

3 Likes

I mean it depends ya kno

5 Likes

If i sleep for 10 hours, and work for 10 hrs, what time do I have to do anyhing

Help guys

4 Likes

everyone!

if you got NFTs send to freitql blessings to find money and food

please do,appreciated

3 Likes

I can cook, I learnt in the mountains of chi

6 Likes

This my usual meal

6 Likes

That’s advanced

I can make chicken cutlet

4 Likes

Bro that’s my brother :cry:

3 Likes

He in the sewers

4 Likes

Seems like a great guy

4 Likes

He was a girl

2 Likes

Oh, sorry

Gal

3 Likes

She was a guy

3 Likes