Snub nose with potatoes
it’s actually a lyric from the song
Trapping like the narco (narco)
Got dope like Pablo (Pablo)
Cut throat like Pablo (cut throat)
Chop trees with the Draco (Draco)
On the Nawf, got Diego (Diego)
Saying hasta luego (luego)
Muy Bien wrapping kilos (ye)
Snub nose with potatoes
my skin black like mamba
yeah and I am white so from now on we racists and hate each other
agree
everybody knows that this is happening on the internet
ok if you agree I disagree
i agree that you disagree of my agreement
ok I then don’t pick any sides for anything
said i wouldnt drink, but i did the same day
shit, i lied to your face like i always do
you are a liar like @anon49310009
i personally wouldnt let this nobody talk to me like this @anon49310009
break his spine and cripple him
I will break his spine and cripple him
thanks for the motivation


Told ‘em I was gonna be somethin’
That broke shit made me sick, big appetite with a weak stomach
vibing to music bro and you @anon51404939
enjoy your ability to walk as much as you can
???
I can actually win bicep
???
I hear subliminals to wreck all potato life
???
what?
bro everyday you got a problem ok
deal with it
you are a potato and you need to stop acting like tomato
listen to unconditional potato