Random thoughts thread

lol new patreon release for you just now

did you watch the thread first and then commented or is it just pure luck?

2 Likes

I will hear now too so you get healed faster

I will hear the morphic field all day so it will become stronger for others

thanks

2 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

Holy father

2 Likes

hello guys im back

3 Likes

i had to leave to make the thread lmaoo, i wasnt logged in patreon on my laptop so i had to use the shitty broken phone that half of the screen dont work lol

3 Likes

we don’t care

you a tomato
bicep a potato
owl a cucumber 192 cm
I am the holy carrot

2 Likes

ouch

2 Likes

im gonna be a villain now

2 Likes

I care I care

I take it back

I care for everyone

1 Like

now I gotta leave tho be back in 30 mins

1 Like

too late now, i am emotionless

2 Likes

trust me you wont be back.

2 Likes

yeah sure whatever I don’t care

you a tomato dude

1 Like

I will I trust I will

1 Like

rookie mistake

3 Likes

???
I think you got the wrong color lmao

Edit: o nvm. Listen Teo, things like that are by far not correlated to me- like at all lol.
You were chosen already. It’s because of you and your love; you brought yourself to it. Never forget that or loose that spark :innocent:

3 Likes

@Owl
He sometimes reminds me of Kanye
Either a masterful genius or an incredible idiot

5 Likes

Arent we all

3 Likes

you are potato

3 Likes