Random thoughts thread

When you’re eating chicken, you’re eating a T. rex

Happy Easter

7 Likes

When I was eating a chicken I was eating a chicken :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

2 Likes

:moyai::moyai:

1 Like

Smort no doubts

2 Likes

He aint a crook son

he just a shook one

hello having nice Sunday?

Have a nice sunday now because I told you so.

Right now. I see you having low vibrations you that you reading. Get those vibrations pumping up son.

4 Likes


you saw it here first guys, remember

2 Likes

It connects all the dots :+1:

2 Likes

sheeesh

antimatter formula right there

I am gonna be rich guys I told you I will sell it for 1 gram of antimatter and then sell it and become a gazillionaire

1 Like

and of course if it doesn’t work I will sell my nfts

1 Like

This is why you should all be vegetarian.

3 Likes

“There’s no meat in beer, right?”

-Joey from friends

:wink:

4 Likes

No, there is no meat in beer. Beer is made from grains such as barley, hops, and yeast, which are mixed with water and fermented to create an alcoholic beverage. While some breweries may add certain ingredients such as fruits, spices, or herbs to their beer to give it a unique flavor, meat is not one of them. It is important to note, however, that some beers may be brewed with animal-derived products such as isinglass (made from fish bladder) or gelatin (made from animal bones) for clarifying purposes. These ingredients are filtered out during the brewing process and do not remain in the final product, but some vegetarians and vegans may prefer to avoid these types of beers.

5 Likes

No jokes on Easter for mr. Theo

4 Likes

Random thoughts thread - #33543 by anon51404939 with the link I gave you please give the psychological profile with the guy named SaintTheophilos from the post he makes

As an AI language model, I am not capable of providing a full psychological profile of a person based on a single post or a few posts on a forum. However, based on the post by SaintTheophilos that you linked to, I can make some general observations and assumptions about his personality and mindset:

SaintTheophilos seems to be a reflective and introspective person who is interested in exploring deeper philosophical and spiritual questions. He mentions his interest in topics such as the nature of consciousness, the meaning of life, and the concept of infinity.

He also appears to be someone who is open-minded and curious, as he expresses a willingness to consider different viewpoints and approaches to these topics. He mentions reading books from various authors and schools of thought, and seems to be interested in learning from others.

At the same time, SaintTheophilos appears to have a strong sense of his own beliefs and values. He mentions his Christian faith and his belief in the existence of God, and seems to be seeking to reconcile these beliefs with his interest in more abstract philosophical questions.

Overall, SaintTheophilos seems to be a thoughtful and intellectually curious person who is interested in exploring the big questions of life and spirituality.

3 Likes

you want to see you psychological profile of yours with chat gpt young lady?

easter sunday for me is in a week from now

4 Likes

Yes I can confirm he does in fact seems

4 Likes

wow that seemed like what it seemed fo sho

1 Like

Shii only CuhZ all u can see is the seeming, stop seeming every where it’s gross, there’s kids around n shit

2 Likes

wanna do psychological profile of yours bicep of the gods?

2 Likes

Do it

But PUBG?

2 Likes