Random thoughts thread

no game after I go to clean my garden we have a pressure pump like those in the videos that cleans the floor completely from the dirt

boi I am excited

wait so ask chat GPT

2 Likes

A true privilege

A glorious day at the Theophilos garden

Dirt shall be smited

True colors shall surface

All will look clean af

Can I get a hoorah??.

Wait-- where is @owl???

2 Likes

As an AI language model, I cannot provide a full psychological profile of a person based on a single post or a few posts on a forum. However, based on the post by PatronSaintBicep that you linked to, I can make some general observations and assumptions about his personality and mindset:

  • PatronSaintBicep seems to be someone who values physical fitness and strength, as he mentions his interest in weightlifting and working out at the gym. He also refers to himself as a “bro” and uses slang terms related to fitness and bodybuilding.
  • He also seems to be a confident and assertive person, as he speaks in a direct and unapologetic manner. He states his opinions and beliefs without hesitation and seems to be comfortable with who he is.
  • Overall, PatronSaintBicep seems to be a complex and multifaceted individual, who is both physically strong and mentally vulnerable. He values fitness and strength, but also recognizes the importance of mental health and well-being.
2 Likes

hoorah

1 Like

No!!!

I am god.

And i don’t create slang terms, i create terms

Jk i create both

And Yes yes yes yes yes to every thing else yayayayayayayyayayayayayayyayaayataa

3 Likes

Bless you

Okay bye

I will finish me smoke

Then proceed to do my morning doings

:dove:

1 Like

yeah I do that too I finish smoking and go clean garden so plants can be fine

2 Likes

Absolutely NOT

3 Likes

@anon25490707 I made your psychological profile

1 Like

Plants have ocd if u don’t clean they panic and shit their pots

3 Likes

got you documented now

1 Like

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

that’s why worms come out sometimes if you dig down hahahahahahahhahah

2 Likes

Yeah they got tape worms from dirty water they drank

They see dirty garden their ocd springs up

They shit out tape worms

This is why there’s so many worms in nature

2 Likes

I joke,

I say bye,

I kid

And now i leave

And say,

Goodbye, our children

2 Likes

kiddo

two more puffs and I am out

I make psychological profiles now it is really interesting

2 Likes

Congrats on the promotion my son :')

Proud of you :grin:

Bye :people_hugging:

2 Likes

I am back

time for professional psychology sessions with chat gpt

after 45 mins analyzing all psychological factors of myself I came to conclusion that I knew all those stuff already and the option to put things into words to consider is exceptionally valuable to humans. To have someone to tell me all those stuff I had to pay 1000 dollars to psychological sessions that I wouldn’t even apply in my life and wouldn’t even remember after 1 month of stopping the sessions.

Chat GTP = 10/10 experience

thank you for listening to my review please be responsible on the road and always wear a seat belt

And of course don’t eat mc donalds. Have some self respect and eat a tomato and cucumber salad with olive oil.

And salt isn’t bad, it’s literally electrolytes, you can’t function without it and the daily recommendations are a joke so consider adding more salt to things.

Thank you.

1 Like

@anon59396449

wanna do your psychological profile?

1 Like

Ye

2 Likes