Random thoughts thread

That some days I can’t listen to fields. Either a bad day or a weird day. So I listen to this. It is pure life force, if you ask me.

in theory all the crap we go through is for our good “in the end”

i dunno if people see the parallel between archetypes and how we tell stories and this goody religious story of it is all good in the end

so basically, it is like they put us in the beta-zone all the time

1 Like

was just thinking

how dummy thick makes sense…as if being hot is related to being dumb or making other dumb

but dummy powerful somehow doesn’t ring well

remember us and remove our limits please, thank you :pray: :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Don’t pray to me wtf lol trying to get me killed by the real God no thank you

I can verify this. This is the truth.

Or so hot you can get away with being dumb

3 Likes

We have to now, lol it will be like a homing beacon :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :bomb:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m ready to use this nft. I wish there was more feedback on the thread. Does it physically change people?

3 Likes

Sounds like it… soul, bones, and character “and physically”

3 Likes

This is cool. You should highlight this and watch the little blue blocks move up and down.

3 Likes

It’s always interesting to see…

I don’t really want “it all”… I’m good with what I got lol, but improvements are nice.

There are so many directions that projects go that I would never consider going. Sometimes it’s nice to see—thinking big can be good at times. Other times it seems like too much.

Interesting how all the project ideas shape up… I really wonder what people do when they have like 4 or more things that are supposed to handle all aspects of their being, though lol

3 Likes

I guess they feel handled. Would you like to feel handled? Some people do. Some don’t.

3 Likes

Look. Don’t touch. lol

3 Likes

I found this new game where you have an ai girlfriend powered by chat gpt who wants to kill you if you try to leave the room.

Imagine having a girlfriend that doesn’t want you to leave. Imagine having a girlfriend as smart as a chatbot. Imagine having a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Of all the weird things…

I think I’m speechless

2 Likes

You have to try to convince chatgpt in the form of anime girlfriend to let you leave the room without her knifing you. Sounds fun.

Real girlfriends: This is not what guys want. No knives please.

2 Likes

I didn’t like chatgpt when I thought of it as a metallic AI module…

I like it less now that it’s trying to have a face

2 Likes

Look at those eyes though. So full of emotion.

2 Likes

Which emotion? a hybrid of these?

:neutral_face: :rage:

2 Likes

I was thinking it was an inflamed iris… or something

2 Likes

Just hold on 'til the one year anniversary … you’ll have saved more money and there might be a discount

2 Likes

When is this?

3 Likes