show-me-what-you-got-rick-and-morty

4 Likes

someone please please plese

SOME

ONE

PLEASE

explain to me what matrix is, do you even know? :moyai:

2 Likes

It means we are in a simulation. Like someone is controlling reality from the outside of it.

What do you all think the chances are that Psychic University is SammyG?

2 Likes

I got

hot dog with ketchup
hot dog with mustard
hot dog with mayo
hot dog with 1000 islands

and my specialty

hot dawg

2 Likes

matrix-elmo

3 Likes

show me the cats

2 Likes

so you donā€™t have a clue and are just words floating around?

and if we are simulations why not just chill a bit? like here take a nap with my good pillow

the pillow of gods if I may say

2 Likes

:cat2: :cat: :crying_cat_face: :heart_eyes_cat: :joy_cat: :kissing_cat: :pouting_cat: :scream_cat: :smile_cat: :smiley_cat: :smirk_cat:

those are the cats

3 Likes

What do you mean donā€™t have a clue. I answered. Itā€™s a simulation. Someone built the world. And they change events. So impossible things happen sometimes and they are glitchesā€¦ in theā€¦ matrix.

2 Likes

cat

3 Likes

hmmmm

and why that benefits someone to say?

and what is escape the matrix?

and what we do if we are in a simulation?

and how did you get to that state of mind to think about it? what were your clues? (donā€™t say energy work or we are here in a metaphysical forum.Thank you)

2 Likes

this is my cat

but my cat has only one eye so this is not my cat

3 Likes

I donā€™t even believe in it. You asked what it is. So thatā€™s what it is. Itā€™s a belief that we are in a synthetic reality.

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sounds like a really non-complex religion that anyone that didnā€™t study anything and got their informations from tik tok would believe

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :thinking:

1 Like

Depends on who you ask. Some plan to escape it by not going into the tunnel of light when they die. And not talking to any ā€œangelsā€ or ā€œguidesā€ or ā€œloved onesā€ when they die. Just ignoring them and flying out into the darkness at the edge of space instead to try and leave the matrix and reincarnation.

2 Likes

me forgeting to close jindan after 2 times

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

ok got it

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an overgeneralization. Some yes probably. But some are serious thinkers.

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes