No more posts only vids i forgetti

Forge
Tti

For
Get
Tiā€¦

Tiā€¦

TI!

THEIPHILOS IS RAPPER TI!!! I KNEW IT !!! HE WAS TI ALL ALONG! HE MADE THE GO GET IT SONG AND THE YOU CAN HAVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE SONGS THOSE SONGS AND MANY OTHER SONGS ARE GREAT YO

Dammmmm

He was really fr fr when he said you donā€™t know me

He was like

Yeee you know they call me TI
BUT YOU DONT KNOW ME!

:fire:

Ahead of his time

Ok bye

3 Likes

it was neither day

plans changed

1 Like

That thing molded me into who I was xD

Now, you made me go to old eminem songsā€¦didnt really get the lyrics back then as a kid (barely knew any english)

they sus sus actually

when he said he tried to pass off as a special needs kid xD

last line took the gold

something i was expecting to be funny but was scary

2 Likes

I didnā€™t read it because itā€™s long but I agree with all. If anything is opposing my beliefs then I donā€™t agree and I argue with my opinions as if they were true and absolute.

Thank you

2 Likes

just watch the trump-off at least, please :pray:

2 Likes

Ok wait.

2 Likes

Hahhaha the black guy literally sounds like trump man.

He is better than AI voice generator

2 Likes

indeedā€¦but i liked Shaneā€™s last lineā€¦like if someone roasts you like that youā€™re done manā€¦how you recover from that? xD

Trump could actually do this irl and would win any elections yknow xD

2 Likes

Itā€™s true. I am glad I liked him from when he became a president. But also I am glad I am not American.

OOO SAYYYYY CAN YOU SEEEEE

2 Likes

christianhumor on Instagram: "I can see few grammas in my church doing this hahaha Got from @epicchristianmemes šŸ˜‡"

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpeELJuuQss/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I used to do this as a child sometimes before bed cuz I didnā€™t own my infamous slides back then

lol a comment ā€œhomie just unseasoning his feet before bed :fire:ā€

3 Likes

Premium membership fee is this expensive in Europe??? You guys got slaughtered by taxes there.

2 Likes

premium tier is ā‚¬24
which makes ā‚¬5.54 tax like 23%

damn

3 Likes

Daily Videos (18+) on Instagram: "Follow us (@CRAZYHOODVIDS) for more funny content like thisšŸ’€šŸ˜­ #Comedy #Funny #Cleveland #Ohio #FunnyVideos (Via: @_blessed_216)"

Gawt dayum wuhtufk

:joy:

He pull up drifting in that just to say ā€œwtf happened?ā€ All concerned

That car running on shen yang and double a batteries

2 Likes

Hola

3 Likes

Look

Memes šŸ”Œ on Instagram: "I can't stop laughing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Mention story šŸ’– šŸ‘ļø Follow @jerrysmemes_ for more ---------------------------- Tag your friendsāœ”ļø Save thĆ© post šŸ”– Comment belowšŸ‘Øā€šŸ’» ---------------------------- #reels #explore #explorepage #instagood #instagram #instadaily #fashion #love #memes"

This one less funny 4 me idk 4 u

The gas was a needed and appreciated detail

3 Likes

cant believe they pay more taxes than here anywhereā€¦but welp, congrats @anon51404939 :sob:

2 Likes

Check out Bhutan

2 Likes

Damn

well, in the end, we pay 50% of what we earn, but thankfully not 50% for prices

2 Likes