Random thoughts thread

Oh hell. Slovenia? Israel?

As they say — only two things in life are certain: death and taxes.

3 Likes

Spain xD

It can actually go over 50%, and much lower too. But is is still a burden.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Joe trying so hard not to laugh at the end 🤣🤣 - YouTube

2 Likes

what is this even? lol

2 Likes

:joy:

@anon51404939 is subscribed to men’s health magazines

After he’s done reading he stacks him together like Legos with super glue

2 Likes

oh sh i actually came here to tell a story

so…summer of 99 (not really, not at all xD), i went walking to the village to do whatever. not a soul on the streets. not even insects complaining about the heat.

im all in my head as there is no one around. i see some weird dude in a black silk shiny robe, body fully covered, head too. skin not just pale but as if painted over white (the little i could see). was making some arm movements or whatever weird thing.

notices me, stops the arm movements and tries to pretend he is chilling there or smth.

i pass by him scared asf, look over my shoulder as i go down. he was following me. suddenly he disappears so i turn around fully and see no one and no sign of anything.

when i reach the village some friend tells me it is wednesday (i thought tuesday) and is a holiday so academy is closed. asks if i took something cause my pupils were dilated.

i ask other friends that live there if there is someone with a weird illness that lives there, that never goes out or smth…described him and everything, and they said nobody like that lived there.

so thats it. dunno…was really weird. when looking over my shoulder i never saw his face, just the vampire skin tone on his hands.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpEjl_NpSme/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Can’t believe I wasted a whole minute of my time on this.

3 Likes

Ok

Uhh

shaab and friends. on Instagram: "Shaab"

The first ones where better

The Shane gillis video is the best though

2 Likes

I’m watching the American Psycho. The blood looks like an actual paint. Dries up like one too. You’d think you could expect more on a $7m budget. Meh.

3 Likes

brilliant

2 Likes

I forget if I shared it

If I did, watch it again

It’s rewatchable

He’s a 9.5/10 actor it surprised me lol

2 Likes

he def could be in a cop comedy

people be admiring his acting skills

2 Likes

that’s a cute D.Va :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

😭😭😭 - YouTube

I know this do be working too lol

Don’t get an extreme breed if you can’t handle their extreme play. - YouTube

Watch then go read comments

2 Likes

Yeah I pay 6 euro for tax

I will not take it now I will be a responsible man

No I am not crying ok?

:moyai:

2 Likes

Appreciate it man.

I wanna thank all people in my life for the achievement.

I also wanna say thanks to God.

Thank you for the Oscar I will spend my money on buggatis.

What colour is yours?

Mine is transparent colour.

2 Likes

:moyai: :moyai: :moyai:

(here it was a funny video that wont show it self)

2 Likes

You guys, this thread is a treasure trove.
Let me try my luck.

I’ve recently acquired a legal but very much well actually seems stronger THC kinda vape after not puffing for 1-2 years.
I love (though it hurts) the way it seems to connect me with my heart and my hurt and realizations and being present, meditating etc., I’ve had quite some revelations and life-old releases in my like 3 tries — it’s an experience I couldn’t replicate with any field or meditation or anything yet, though I’m pretty sure the fields I’ve been using and my ongoing efforts have contributed.
But.
I really really really dislike the side effects, especially the fact that I need much more sleep the day after (which is why I quit on the first place). I mean, from 1 puff. This makes it not the replacement for tobacco or alcohol that I was hoping for.
Aside from the fact that it might mess with dopamine etc., I’m not sure if it might somehow provoque some inflammation, and/or deplete my chi/shen or something?
Does anyone have an idea on how I could combat the side effects?
x

2 Likes