dont do it :moyai: :moyai: :moyai:

2 Likes

So far this is what I’m getting too…

What’s with the new emoji trends?

2 Likes

I just want to show I am fully serious with an unfazed stone face

:moyai:

2 Likes

the emoji has self respect field and torus weaved respect and I will use it in the future in a banner for my crusades to conquer the world

:moyai: :latin_cross: :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Really, actually, you use the torus-weaved respect field?

2 Likes

no,I said the mojai emoji is fielded

3 Likes

Go forth and conquer, esteemed noble warrior!

3 Likes

no prepare to be conquered and enjoy the ride of me setting up an army and do checkmate to all the goverments together

2 Likes

tank you tank you tank you

going nowwwww

4 Likes

3 Likes

:eye: :nose: :eye:

Tonya Stephens on Instagram: "📍➡️ @misstonya30 ...#waituntiltheend so much going in all this time I thought he was using speakers #soundeffects #Oscar #whatsceneisthis #nevergetsold 😳😳👀😫😫😫 Follow @misstonya30 📽️ @zaybasker (Dm for more.credit /Features/removals) #whatishappening #funnyvideos #viralsvideos #babyboy #wetdreams #theshaderoom #spiritualword #daquan #funnyblacks #bet #lilduval #desibanks #kevonstage #thingskidsdo #daytraders #viralreels #nopause"

Decent comments too

lol

Big T on Instagram: "He clearly only there because he wants to he can leave any time 🤔"

Free young blood, he would be an awesome pubg player, iconic team player no doubt

2 Likes

Whatever it is, it causes inflammation. All psychedelics, psycho-actives do. According to some it can deplete chi.

Depends. If you want to be high-functioning that day and next day…I don’t think there is much you can do.

But for the changes it instigates, the “original breath” (honestly forgot the name). Which is simply breathing without pause between inhalation and exhalation. There can be a natural pause between exhalation and inhalation. It is considered the breath to integrate changes from energy work, in some qigong schools.

For me what makes the difference is making it rythmic (which makes it not the natural breath it should be, but helpful for coming to physical reality instead of being in my head…also boosts any breathing technique where rythm isn’t a factor).

Doing image-streaming facilitates the adjustents going on in the subconscious. Writing down any ideas you have that call for your attention, and dreams, would help the integration process too.

With energy circulation, you could get some energy back. Then there is chi accumulation in a healed and “pristine” lower dantien. Without leaks, I mean.

Shambhavi mudra. Alternate nostril breathing.

Doing something physical in nature. Like being extremely present and “detagged/un-tagged” from patterns and ego. Socializing helps as a feedback mechanism, to see if you are acting from spontaneity or in patterns.

Really deep and slow breath. Deep relaxation, conscious sleep paralysis. This would probably lenghten the time it takes you to come off, but the cannabinoids album (cannabinoids) promote the type of relaxation you’d need for this.

The more you rest deeply the less sleep you will need to make up for it.

You will probably need some of that, and then some breathing exercises that are energizing or annything else you can use for a pick-me-up.

But actually you need a healthy lifestyle…that’s really it. I said all that just to give you some ideas but…

You can subtitute alcohol and tobacco with herbs for teas or whatever similar stuff, and nootropics. But those (stimulants) should eventually be replaced by a healthy lifestyle.

1 Like

Meme Culture on Instagram: "I understand him😂😂 . . . #funny #memes #reels #comedy #humor #explore #dank #vaal #soweto #jozi #bafokeng #mzansi #durban #mzansimemes #nochillinmzansi #iyadilabantu #satafrika #bulawayo #harare #zambia🇿🇲 #zimbabwe🇿🇼 #southafrica🇿🇦 #lusakazambia #hararezimbabwe #namibia🇳🇦 #nairobikenya #memeculture4"

Look

And listen

What did you learn?

Entertainment on Instagram: "Absolutely beautiful #graffiti"

How to turn a state red one house at a time

Yeeeeee burrrrrdderrr!!! :us::us::us:

(Jk I am not Republican, I am god)

A comment: “I saw a black word, and it painted red!” lol

2 Likes

I learned by the comments he’s a guy.

Always thought was a woman…sent this to my PH friends some time ago…and other non-english speaking friends cause it is universally applicable xD

also saw this and followed the guy doing this for a while
quite stupid what the gov does in some places

but why are you sending stuff i already watched
are you looking through my histories bro?

alright but let’s MAGA

2 Likes

Thanks to AI, my design dreams are now meaningless.

But welp…i can get cool stuff

these critters go around your house stealing chi pockets you leave as breadcrumbs and look how far they went cultivating just with your crumbs.

3 Likes

can anybody tell me what “amblox” is? (from brain regeneration)

or the “amblox gene” talked about in other fields

I can’t find anything about it

3 Likes

It’s a gene that salamander has to regenerate body parts

3 Likes

So, is it a simulation of that gene?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Story of my life :clown_face:

2 Likes