Random thoughts thread

Not funny.

1 Like

not really, you just heal the brain, the rewiring is for ackquiring a new skill.

you rigthly take the analogy that if you use your brain your brain will grow when you rest it. Like muscle analogy your muscles become bigger when you rest and heal them.

but you don’t push for something to grow, to make your brain rewired for something specific like a skill. You just make it healthy. So your brain remain the same but fuctions better. Or better to say your function fully restores to the baseline of what you are. If you want to do anything after healing then yeah you can do it and listen to superhuman genius but the super human genius will give you more growth for the fields to come not more heal. Like steroid for muscles.

1 Like

Okay sorry

but if he thinks fields are entities then what else can you do?

If i thought entities were real i would be scared

I would say start questioning him about the entities until he starts saying nonsense and then you say “see? It’s not what you think. I have been using for a long time and I’m better than before. You know how I was before”

3 Likes

Yeah your right

2 Likes

I gave him this source

Morphic Resonance.

And he said “that’s some demonic shit” ffs man

2 Likes

yeah man, you can’t pressure him to listen. He then have to concistently use it by himself and he won’t do it if he doesn’t want to.

2 Likes

Anyways guys good to talk to you all and learn that you all good, or you getting better, or you decided to get better, or you decided to getter betterer than better.

Have to go, be blessed

2 Likes

Lol

Im sorry but thats funny

I also have a coworker that literally said the word “electrolyte” doesn’t exist

I was like bruh aint no way I hang out with you

2 Likes

I am concerned about atreides now that I mentioned I learned if you are good

he may really became a godlike fella

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I had a friend that told me that electrolytes are steroids and I said that electrolytes are what salt is and he told me that “yeah and you retain water, that’s steroid”

1 Like

But you weren’t concercned about me when I stopped coming here

:pensive:

1 Like

I was what you mean? me and drift spammed your name

1 Like

you bad boy had us concerned

Lies

1 Like

take your jacket before going out

1 Like

:rofl: