Random thoughts thread

What are your thoughts about coffee? Do you drink it or not? Apparently it has some benefits, but it has some downsides too

2 Likes

Can anybody link me the discussion in this forum about using fields in sports as a professional athlete?

I think it talked about drug testing and stuff.

2 Likes

Hmm coffee is good and bad, but more bad. It just makes your stress levels go up, make certain nutrient less absorbent, kidney damage if drunken over 3-5 times in the course of time.

These are the things I can list at the top of my head but if I had a source it could explain better than me. I don’t drink coffee anymore but tea milk now.

3 Likes

Well, I am addicted… :sweat_smile:

Idk if it’s good, i’ll drink it anyway…

3 Likes

@Chteraub

1 Like

There can only be one…

2 Likes

Too much…

It’s best in small quantities with a decent amount of water before or after :+1:

But that’s not what I usually have time to do lol

2 Likes

Crazy coincidence😭

2 Likes

Every feeling lol

Ladies and guys and gentlemen

How is your well being during the morning of this beautiful day?

2 Likes

Random thought: There’s no such thing as ‘higher’ or ‘lower’ just different states of being. Different expressions from the source.

3 Likes

I’m a straight up freak

2 Likes

Hello gods.

Freakzilla
king kong gozilla
I eat it with tortilla

Who would have thought the end was a stand still rather than a big bang?

1 Like

They say it can also harm your adrenals as well. I usually play this ‘Kidney and Adrenal Healing (feat. Vakkuum) (Morphic Field Programming)’ after drinking coffee and it helps with the side effects from it.

Stimulants are like that in general but in the case of coffee, it increases the circulation of cortisol and adrenaline.

1 Like

me

I do that

and a big bong also

2 Likes

Imagine a world where everyones a this is the way lol

It feels good to be back home in the RTT

1 Like