Random thoughts thread

Wtf?

Is that just for entertainment or is that guy showing his true colors lol

&&&&&&&&&&
I need to add the following in this reply, due to 3 replies rule…

My phone is broken - and this time for good it seems, as allergy field and other fields no longer help…

I tried cleaning the speaker, no improvement, mono audio, no improvement…

F my life lol

Fortunately i can listen through headphones and bluetooth speaker…

1 Like

No

2 Likes

How come?
Doesnt positive v8bes automatically clears negativity though?

Idk, just saying.

1 Like

But it’s for the environment

2 Likes

So what does it do?
Doesnt it clear the environment of low vibes too?

2 Likes

Anyway, I jnow it brings positivity when and after playing it.

1 Like

Ohhh

I thought you meant if it removes the need for clearing fields for you, as a person

Well… it might… you might not need to use clear negative energy for the environment if you play the positive vibes one

I think the strength of all environmental fields varies, and their approach to clearing or enhancing the environment definitely varies from field to field, so you pick and choose the ones you like

2 Likes

Yeah, like those specifically made for clearing are better at that, while those which add positivity focus on 5hat part (i think) (?)

2 Likes

This is an updated version featuring original music.
this audio can depattern/breakup the energy pattern in your environment and create instead a wonderfully uplifting energy that promotes positivity.

Playing this audio wherever you go is like exhibiting an aura of positivity that uplifts everyone and everything around you. You’ll have positive vibes on demand! The second you start stressing out or notice a negative vibe in your environment, you can play this audio and witness how a positive vibe begins to uplift you and everyone else.
This audio will create a positive vibe between you and other people and make connecting with others come more naturally. Especially, since they will be open to connect with you. There are endless ways you can use this audio to improve your life.

*In fact, you can have it playing in your home once a day and eventually, your home will always exhibit a positive vibe. Living in this field of positivity will carry onto you and make you an overall more positive person. Positive people get the things they want in life and live more fulfilling lives.
The old version is on gumroad.

1 Like

Yeah, sounds like it removes bad patterns/energy as well.

1 Like

yes

so it clears the enviroment

1 Like

Do you have plasma flower?

Do you like it?

2 Likes

yes its really good, but if you close the field then it stops working, its like having the perfect enviroment you get used to it and then you have to use your phone for another thing and you now not having perfect enviroment, it leaves you kinda sad afterwards.

So I like it but I can not play it all day so I stopped using long time now

1 Like

What does that even feel like? lol

1 Like

that really depends on the words you seek to explain those things

what was seeking from it is to make my home more like feeling home because had many fights with family around my house and after the long journey of energy I could sometimes feel the enviroment having those emotions around.Sitting in my living room feeling anger out of nowhere, there were other things contributing too for it.

But playing it cleared the enviroment from those things and then as negentropy is described it putted order, made the place more orderly, my bedroom became really a bedroom instead of kitchen table,working station,laundry room,living room etc. And the people in the house were happier because at quarantine you feel kinda sad being inside all day and then you living inside your sadness literally.

1 Like
2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

Guess the mental disorder I have if I love eating cream cheese from the bucket like if it’s ice cream

2 Likes