Random thoughts thread

There might be…

I dunno… I haven’t done much with cosmetics. I’ve only strayed into those NFTs if they could help fix my hair…

The Beauty Clinic or Black Orchid or Enchanted might work :man_shrugging:

1 Like

yeah yeah good one might see this one

1 Like

how is the immortal path going?

1 Like

It is never-ending :+1:

I still have yet to settle into a proper routine, but I have clarity about finer points that were a bit vague in the past… It turns out that I understood a lot of the big ideas when I was getting started with things 13-ish years ago in high school. But I lost a lot of time trying to reconcile my intuitions with all the junk that’s in the spiritual communities these days

1 Like

yeah thats a big thing these days, at least the chakra articles are mostly correct.

1 Like

Don’t get your chakras removed, though lol

2 Likes

so when you become an alchemist dont forget me

make me a potion for younger face please, I will pay with unconditional love :laughing:

2 Likes

oh yeah that one too how could I forget

I removed them two days ago and I feel healthy

1 Like

and more balanced energetically also

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes
6 Likes

Whaat? lol

4 Likes

Ah, it makes perfect sense now :+1:

4 Likes

lol these comments are funny as hell

4 Likes

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

I remember watching the original video years ago

I can’t believe it’s still hilarious :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

It’s a shame the video got cut all of a sudden. Word on the street is that wasn’t even his final form. Can you believe that

4 Likes

I’m surprised the show isn’t about the women changing to their true forms…so many false stereotypes.

Anyway, you seen this guy? The moment where he just stands there looking straight at a human? (or maybe was the droid).

Had the same experience when meditating on hrim mantra…dude just there “staring” at me. Mixing movies and meditation is a great thing xD…better than meeting him in a nightmare at least.

2 Likes

Beeides Anti Aging, Good Vibes Binaural Beats has an audio for telomeres, QIs Hydration also was good for me (havent used those in a while due to lack of time and other priorities).

2 Likes

Does Powerful Positive Vibe Energy
Removes
The
Need
For other
Clearing Fields, Clearing Negativity/Environment fields
?

1 Like