Random thoughts thread

Tough question…

Reaching my goals, doing what I like (watching anime, shows, movies, reactions, documentaries, playing some games, reading certain articles, drinking coffe, eating what i like, listening to music, yoga, fields, etc.), etc.

I try to live with joy, as much as possible, without forcing it tthough, i am naturally happy.

Edit: spending time with family and friends also (I have like 2 or maybe 3 friends lol and you guys and some ex coworkers).

Hope that it was a question for us, not introspection.

1 Like

Damn, lol man really said fu** it let’s troll

:smiling_imp: bro is battling demons in his head

2 Likes

“I shall not stop until I enslave my enslavers”

Driftians 1:1

1 Like

Lying in bed with food near me knowing I dont have to work tommorow. Peak happiness

1 Like

Guys I have a question

what NFTs are there for facial rejuvation and anti aging?

Dunno :man_shrugging:

I’ve got eye of the beholder, which can do quite a few cosmetic things. I think there are a decent number of projects that were specialized for rejuvenation and appearance, though

1 Like

2 Likes

Scholars and Gentlemen :+1:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Which one is the gentleman?

:rofl:

2 Likes

Both, of course!

3 Likes

3 Likes

:point_down:t4:

3 Likes

3 Likes

anyone?

2 Likes

@Noesis

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I was in the middle of finding NFTs to list for you lol

1 Like

yeah I was looking myself man, what I wanted to find is for the specific only like you know a spa,beauty thing etc. If it has sculptor and change of symmetry and stuff like that its a no.

thank you for telling me man

2 Likes

face of a lover with a fire in his heart
a man undercover but he tore me apaaaart

laaaaaaaaaaast christmas I gave you my heart (I didn’t)
but the very next day(it wasn’t next day, it was passed 12 already) you gave it awayyyyyyy (didn’t gave it away, I didn’t gave anything first place)

1 Like