Random thoughts thread

Girls just keep breaking my heart, lol

2 Likes

Dont offer your heart.

At least not for a while.

Too many girls are kinda spoiled and entitled.

1 Like

there is a timelessness video on youtube that explains stuff like that better than me, it doesnā€™t make so much sense in words. More likely better to listen to the audio of timelessness. The one from sapien medicine

I can not explain to words really stuff like that nor I am scientist to prove

also I am tony montana

:moyai:

1 Like

Timelesness - is that the title?

1 Like

also I am doing a break to catch my breath and then its study time

(hakuna matata, I love potata)

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

hey man, I saw the post you made for your mother, sorry to hear she lost her leg but its better because she stayed alive

strength to you

1 Like

and also something else, do you hear aura clearing everyday?

1 Like

Thank you.

Yes, it was a hard choice, but the only choice.

1 Like

Not everyday, but aa often as possible.

1 Like

consider to just fix your aura instead of clearing it often.

Fixing is better because you get worn down really slow and the audios have more effect on you

1 Like

I dont have money for aura repair, so i just listen to aura fields (repairing) from other creators - although not at Captains level, they still help.

1 Like

Does it relate to eternalism?

ā€œPerception of eternalism can be described as the experience of a major alteration of oneā€™s perspective of the fundamental mechanics behind the linear continuity of time moving from the past to the present to the future. During this state of mind, it feels as if all points across the timeline of existence are equally ā€œrealā€ and are occurring simultaneously alongside each other. Every point in time is felt to exist regardless of the personā€™s current position within the overall timeline, much as all points in physical space persist regardless of the observerā€™s location. However, it is important to understand that these conclusions and feelings should not be accepted at face value as inherently true.

While all moments are felt to be equally real, the directional flow of time is felt to be maintained, with the present always being the moment which is currently experienced. All moments in time are still felt to be linked together by causality, the past necessitating the present, which necessitates the future, and so forth.ā€

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what eternalism is but sounds an ok thing, havent had that experience nor understand as equally real means but yeah that all points in physical space exists perception is a good description

to be related? I donā€™t really know myself I just know what I know,first time I heard of the perception of eternalism.

But yeah you can describe it that way too and mean something else.

everything acts as it should and we put a word to limit it to the perception we know, so here its the same thing.Maybe there is more, maybe it means something else and I have space in my mind as if its existance itself, but what is existance and real and all that, a meaning that everyone will give another answer.

better to experience time first hand than talk about.

1 Like

sup people?

1 Like

cars

2 Likes

Blessings to you all.

2 Likes

first dude did some sexual alchemy right there i tell you

spooky ai

1 Like

Calm music for all my fellas that want to relax with me.

3 Likes