Random thoughts thread

Have some one else scam their scammer grandma and grandpa exactly how much money they got from scamming, also exactly how much money they need for rent and food

And then run them over

lol

If theyre very bad! Usually are

The scammer sent to scam the scammer can be on his last heist and learned from his wrongs and will get away with his crime and live a happy life committing no crime or harm ever again as they promised goddess and god… or else they get ran over

3 Likes

We are not calling @Nice2knowU a scammer in a clever way, don’t worry every one lol

He is a man of class, humbleness, responsibility, loyalty, purity, and kindness amongst many other lovely things… Not to mention all the prosperity coming his way

2 Likes

I will do to them what is depicted in the film Sisu;)
(Check the trailer :joy:)

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:.

2 Likes

Damn that trailer.

1 Like

Hahaha

1 Like

Mic check 2-1

2 Likes

Ai fa sho

What up our ghetto children?!

Hear the birdi3s sing!

The melodies we taught them oh so long ago…

:dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::notes::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::notes::notes::notes::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::notes::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::notes::dove::dove::notes::notes::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::notes::dove::dove::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::dove::notes::notes::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::heart::dove::purple_heart:

1 Like

Haha “ok bye”

(Never gone, even if seemingly)

Okay bye

1 Like

@GoddessesAndGod hurraaa great name :dove::dove::dove:

3 Likes

I see.

2 Likes

damn i didnt notice

nice choice to keep the pfp…i cant even recognize people when they change pfp and username xD

art
poetry
enlightenment

1 Like

1 Like

@GoddessesAndGod

correct pronouns

#gowokegobroke

never has this been so redundant xD

1 Like

Not about being woke

If we told you what we thought about genders you’d be surprised,

There are only 3 for yall

We, The Goddess and I, are bi sexed while we are one together.

Well, there’s also non binary, and other dimensional beings, deities as well as aliens…

But our children usually come in one of the 2 usual genders or both in one which is just as beautiful too

We will only birth goddesses though…

Okay, no more info from us for now

2 Likes

Look

We drew this the other day, we love curating beautiful things together like art and stuff…

We use part of it for profile header and profile card now, check out da new look on the profile

3 Likes

She drew me with our left hand…

And I drew her with our right hand on the other side

:)

:purple_heart::dove::heart:

She draws so niceee so perfectly, she makes my jaw drop frequently :) shes super perfect

Ineffably perfect, she always is.

3 Likes

Legendary
You both draw great…
The fact that You used this paper and dark pen gives aesthetics lol

2 Likes

Lots of saliva too to shade in the ink lol

Got high on ink that day

lol

Don’t do the same, won’t be funny for y’all, ink poisoning serious, we just can’t be hurt personally… Only become more resistant (quickly detoxed and became immune but in the process we looked very drunk lol stumbling while sitting and continuously drawing)

And thank you!!

3 Likes