Random thoughts thread

:point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

:moyai: sigma :sunglasses:

I watched 10 sigma shorts on YouTube. One short was about someone trying to intimidate someone else with a frying pan then the other just crouched and did tie the shoelaces of both shoes. Then the guy fell as a “Respect” word with two :cold_face::cold_face: cold emojis appeared fast continuing with a Bale montage of America psycho that is so mixed up with 10 different filters like someone did actual bad quality drugs.

I think now I know what respect is. How to be an enlightened sigma (sugma) :sunglasses::moyai::cold_face::100:

1 Like

Thats cringe

1 Like

Im too sigma to care about other people

2 Likes

All this talk about sigmas is greek to me

2 Likes

Shut up, beta!

2 Likes

Bro whatever happened to major blueprint of power redux?

2 Likes

Hahaha really sigma is Greek letters

But all that everyone else is talking is Chinese to me.

At that point we say back “chin chan chon”

2 Likes

I think it was picked up by others in the group. I decided that I didn’t really need it and there were a handful of other factors that were bugging me a few months ago, so I left and I have no idea what’s going on any more

2 Likes

Wanna make one again?

1 Like

nope lol, I wanna save some money.

Also, when the initial design was sketched, it was just to recombine and one-up the existing ideas for the power blueprints. It turned into basically an expanding energy realm that would be linked to a person.

But, when considering the ramifications of that, it would make it a lot easier for outside things to bump into you and influence you. So I’m not too keen on it.

2 Likes

I’m too sigma for that

thanks

2 Likes

I’m so sigma, I use sigma in math discussions more than anywhere else

2 Likes

1 Like

Me sleeping :sleeping::zzz:

A car outside pass by

My energy system :zap::ocean::tornado:

2 Likes

What’s all that nonsense my eyes see

Bunch of imaginary letters and numbers

2 Likes

Where is 2 + 2 in my life? I don’t see it

2 Likes

That’s kinda true lol.

I was looking more into the philosophy of math, and I like the finitist ideas.

But, with that, almost all of modern math turns into mind games with imaginations lol.

Doron Zeilberger has some interesting ideas about it

2 Likes

A true sigma. A star in the sky appeared now, if i follow it i will be at your house big Noesis

Thanks.

1 Like

Look into the philosophy of consciousness

that’s what’s true and interesting

1 Like