Random thoughts thread

Seems like. Any idea why?

2 Likes

:purple_heart::dove::heart:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s some screen protection thingy right?

I was gonna say something likeā€¦well the US sucks but at least Florida looks nice xD

You need to up your pimple manifestation game though. Those glasses want to fall.

1 Like

I had no idea but I just happen to have checked the disputes thread I think (or smth similar). So it seems people have had enough drama they want to quit :man_shrugging:

Thatā€™s for JonDoe. Theophilos just quittedā€¦I think after Noesis? or Freitql. Which I have no idea why he quitā€¦I think he got some pushback in the venting thread too.

1 Like

Da teeng wit da nice design??

Naw itā€™s to keep HQ ~15 degrees f coolah

Cheyyuhhhhh

2 Likes

Nay

Buy dis

Buy some raw good ass honey

And some good ass raw organic milk

Add raw organic cream a good amount

Mix all together

Drink lots for a few days, try fermenting for maximum benefits

Your skin will begin to glow

Listen to ojas 50 minutes after consuming said drink (experiment methods of consumption and appliance)

Pimples be gone

30 minutes sun bathe a day

Some grounding on soil too

Oof

What a luxurious life with just that!

2 Likes

Add egg nog too if you wanna get frisky!

But purest sourcesā€¦

Also, there are Certain herbs and spices and roots and what notā€¦ That can be added here

For those who know about those typah teengz

This concoction with the fats and all, serves as a great base for maximumizing absorbtion

2 Likes

Well thank you. If we still around when I try this I will let you know.

1 Like

Wdym lol

1 Like

If weā€™re on the forums by the time I do itā€¦or yknowā€¦in any other way.

Itā€™s not weird you got that impression since im obbsesed with death but I didnā€™t mean it that way this timeā€¦except maybe I always do.

I know you (both) will be around for a whileā€¦alive, I mean. I also donā€™t know about the forum.

1 Like

Just easen up

Let things flow

Donā€™t obsess about things out of control, and go hard on the things thatā€¦ YOU LOVE!

So much beauty to be found all around! And always within as well!

You just need to ā€¦

LOOK!

2 Likes

Hello
Hola
God Bless Saint Theophilos
How are you guys

3 Likes

Random inside Joke
Divine = the DJ Mama

2 Likes

Apparently Freitql quit after raising doubt about whether or not Sapien got almost 300k subscribers on YT and got piled on by many people in the venting thread, was big drama as Dream thought about retiring after seeing that.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s kinda dumb. Even Sammy questions what goes on with that given the active people here vs the youtube subscribers.

But socials readings are just hard to do.

2 Likes

Good. Thank you.

Do I know you?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know
Who are you

2 Likes

That means no.

Are you from Russia or Indonesia?

2 Likes

Russia

2 Likes