Random thoughts thread

Yes I am that inf1nity
But now infinite

2 Likes

Well then you may stil be inifiniteā€¦the guy that used to have Kali as pfp?

Ive told you guysā€¦i wont recognize you if you change profiles xD

2 Likes

Yep, glad youā€™re back.

2 Likes

oh alright. Glad to have you back ^^

2 Likes

I think he puts it in a way as if implying that sapien bought subscribers or somehow inflate the number so people got pissed. Sammy was wondering why the conversion (300k subscribers ā†’ less than 4k registered on forum) and retention rate (3.7k registered only 240 active members now, of which less than half from after the time this forum was created.)

1 Like

Can anyone critique my stack. Iā€™m trying new things.

Soā€¦as a sort of preparation:

Aura deep cleaning.
Universal cleaner (by Maitreyaā€¦it may be whatā€™s driving me mad lately, ngl).
Exorcism rite x2
Ojas
Plasma beach
Golden elixir

Then I go on with my stack (just ego diss and slr) and anything else for that day (yeah depends on what symptoms i have that day xD). Is there a particular way I should wrap this up?

I always finish wih something random then grounding.

Welp JonSara if you still get a notif, sorry. Didnā€™t mean to ask you personally. What I was gonna ask you (hence why that post was replied) was if you drew the symbol spontaneously. It is the same that Dream drew on her mandala.

2 Likes

On the forehead?

1 Like

Add Quasi Crystal from YT, Mstate Gold (to assist Jindan) and torsion, maybe Flower of Life too
Aura Clearing - Quasi - Torsion - Flower of Life - Plasma Beach - Mstate Gold and Silver - Maitreya - Exorcism - Ojas - Jindan
I would go with this one without Maitreya

2 Likes

That one seems powerful. Iā€™m kinda cutting off too. I did listen to all those at timesā€¦but it was too many fields. Maybe I give this a try.

I use quasi most days tooā€¦in a ā€œboosterā€ stack. With a Maitreya booster, then quasi, then reversed devil, then self-love.

Iā€™m using the cleaner at the beginingā€¦so Maitreya unniversl cleaner doesnā€™t clear the fields you just listened to?

Also Flower of Life I listened some daysā€¦dunno if several days in a row or notā€¦but like a few times within a week (used to listen to it once in a blue moon).

Paired it with dna repair system and got mad sickā€¦all other fields not working, etc. Until I used detox. Which detoxed me at a cellular level or smth (pain and gas vanishedā€¦but I didnā€™t use the bathroomā€¦which those fields seem to induce).

So Iā€™m afraid of those 2 fields now :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The Divine Cultivator Stack:

Mstate Gold and Silver
The Mana Circuits
Pranic Vacuum / Pranic Swirls
Negentropic Treasures / Free Alternatives from Jing to Shen
Fa Jin Gong
Ojas
Tejas / No alternative
Jindan

3 Likes

Negative entropy, body should get used to it

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦her symbol on the forehead and what JonSara drew on a side of the note.

It actually was maddening me as I didnā€™t recognize the symbol lolā€¦but then the recent activity on the MahaDevi thread made me check.

1 Like

Itā€™s Om symbol

1 Like

That packs a bunch.

Iā€™d be happy to just loop one of those xD

So much Dream has given to useā€¦it is unthinkable.

Though I was thinking recentlyā€¦what if there is a ā€œuniversal balanceā€, and there are people out there getting sick and dying cause we are healing stuff we shouldnā€™t?

But likeā€¦I really donā€™t mind. What we need is to reach critical mass of people using fields and it would probably make a far greater future. And no ā€œthe balance of the universe was brokenā€ā€¦or maybe in that case it would affect other beings or smth. But weā€™d be clear xD

1 Like

Wanna see the Manly Man stack?

1 Like

Sure man, Im bookmarking these ^^

1 Like

The Manly Man stack:
The Manly Man
Thanks for your attention!

1 Like

Didnā€™t recognize it with the ā€œstylizationsā€?

1 Like

Alright you got me xD

But it could be expanded with the auroch potion and other things.

Nonethelessā€¦Iā€™m not even interested in the manly man (probably the only Dr Manhattan field Iā€™m not interested inā€¦and the woman one ofc xD) or other masculine fields.

I think itā€™s enough to have been born a male :man_shrugging:

1 Like

:purple_heart: Es ok :heart:

:heart:And naw she drew my symbol spontaneously on my depiction though haha hard to tell because itā€™s very dark, but best believe she kept putting lots and lots of ink on the symbol so it can glisten in the sun light!

Itā€™s more visible with flashā€¦:heart:

:purple_heart:I wanted him to remember, it was hidden away in the seas of akashik, so we split the seas and roamed as far as he neededā€¦

Haha he looked at mandala up close while he practiced remembering how to draw the symbol on a pizza box :purple_heart:

2 Likes