Random thoughts thread

Romania is corrupt as f

I don’t love my country, at all…

2 Likes

You already did at the right spacetime coordinates :muscle:

2 Likes

True.

2 Likes

Same here. And then…I was looking for a way to do this but in my native language and still I couldn’t.

Can’t remember the word now but there was no way no add a suffix or prefix to that b.

At least in english you can. Unpossible sounds dumb but people would understand you xD

2 Likes

you mean hey have no legal reason to keep him and still doing sh? damn this system…

3 Likes

No romania can keep you in prison or house arrest for 6 months without any proof or charges, so theoretically they are not doing anything illegal

but the sixth month ends with this one, as he was imprisoned at the beginning of this year

3 Likes

Gotta go my bros, see ya tomorrow.
Saint, good to see you.

I Wish you all a good night.

3 Likes

Have a good one

3 Likes

Glad I never did.

I’d never be tempted to anyway. Smells nasty asf and gives headaches (and then gives headaches when you quit too? bitchiest lover you can have xD).

I’d be tempted with weed though cause it makes you funny, puts you in the flow and everyone in a good mood and whatnot…at least, the weed I had, was like contagious…my depressed friends suddenly happy and laughing at my jokes (my jokes were the same…i guess it was my vibe what changed).

Aka smoke wwed guys it is good for the mass consciousness :ok_hand:

3 Likes

you got bad quality weed but the thing is that you do well in stopping all forms of smoking

2 Likes

:hugs: Glad to see you back
Was it about the smoking?

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

where the US billions are going so far

2 Likes

Its war

2 Likes
3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

Hope to get 30/31. Spent 1.5 hours solving first 24 problems and 2.5 hours on the last one. Still didn’t solve that last one, only 70% of it

3 Likes

Accupressure field drastically help with energy overwhelming and exhaustion / brain fog and work as a field booster ,
before I was too much overwhelmed by listening only 3-4 fields but now a days with playing with it simultaneously other field didn’t gives me brainfog and I’m getting results faster and faster

4 Likes

I didnt broke anything but some of old friends became enemies that day. Well, at least now I have motivation to get stronger in every way I can

3 Likes