Random thoughts thread

LOL - true, mass consciousness is low as f

(or maybe Its not, maybe it’s higher than before, overall, Idk)

2 Likes

Hell, New York

Great address
Lol

2 Likes

Yo, my weed, I got some low quality humans, you in?

Lol

Now you made me want to try it on a daily basis (not that I need it necessarily, but I like boosts, and for fields to work even faster - thanks for the tip)

3 Likes

Sup homie

Eating, that’s what I mostly do nowadays, besides fields

2 Likes

Whole solutions, not a test

3 Likes

I’ve just checked how to solve that 25th number. Being honest, I wouldn’t solve it if I have gotten 3 more hours most likely.
I can send how it sounds here

3 Likes

The angles at one of the bases of the trapezoid are 39 and 51°, and the segments connecting the midpoints of the opposite sides of the trapezoid are 19 and 17. Find the bases of the trapezoid.

3 Likes

Collective consciousness of Humanity?
Definitely higher than a century ago, or even 10 years ago. We are humans, that’s it

2 Likes

imo it’s level of republic level of math olympiad but I solved a plenty of them and this one may be even harder
Or it looks like that because of lack of sleep and the fact that exam was 4 hours long and I had to wait 2 more hours

2 Likes

Is it possible that Cellular Regeneration made me go to the toilet (it only happened one day)?

Detox?
Or was it something else?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Guys, negentropic creatine cocktail followed with enhanced cellular nutrients absorption is sooo good

2 Likes

Ok thanks bye

2 Likes

I am not sure, just guessing but should be skeletal structure, joints and organs or even whole body, since Jing is denser than Chi and Shen

2 Likes

Yep, that’s all I know, that Jing is the densest, chi is flowing (blood? Lymph?) and Shen is more subtle (the mind?) - Just some guesses, Idk.

1 Like

Be specific.

All of us?

I know I am a little bit crazy, I admited it already.

Cya later.
Have a good day/evening/night/morning Everyone.

wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

maybe Im onto something then :smiley:
Your mom is into vibrations and stuff? I kind of introduced spirituality to both of my parents, byt my mom was very intuitive already

1 Like

playing hearthstone and chilling, You?

1 Like