Random thoughts thread

pure paladin or aggro mage, so pretty close :smiley: what are Your favorite decks?

1 Like

meditating with shielding field cleared a lot of stuff from me, very good field

1 Like

It was priest probably. new additons are more and more crazy man, its like Blizzard workers are in some kind of competition to release as broken and OP cards as possible :smiley: there was even a card with effect “destory enemy hero” lol :smiley:

I can only speak about shielding 3.0. Well it blocks subliminals etc and it has spell removals in it as well as aura clearing and repairing fields. When I was meditating with it I imagine I kinf of “stretched” my perception of time to the past to clear subliminals etc fromt he past as well. I descirbed my experience in shielding thread but basically I stared at NFT image on my monitor while looping the field for 2 hours. Very intense and liberating experience

1 Like

Hola came from gym feel motivated thanks hallo bye

3 Likes

yes I did, sometimes. some of it intentional some of it not. I created subs to aid me in my rituals, sigil charging, servitor creation, energy work etc. It was my “lazy way” to focus and communicate with subconscious lol. but the past is past, I learnt from my mistakes hard way lol

2 Likes

Sometimes, but not too often since I became regular user of Sapien Medicine’s stuff. I think 3 or 4 years after first discovering sapien medicine I rarely did magic anymore since fields are most effective thing out there. I mostly did magic if there wasn’t field for what I desired already or I couldn’t afford it lol. But before I did magic quite reguralry, now I still practice lucid dreams, but for the rest of things I mostly use fields

gotta go and play some ESO now, the level wont raise itself lol

2 Likes

Just a random video:

1 Like

Damn

1 Like

I had met alot of new friends, and lately via Meetup.com. And I been putting all my partnas on Sapien Medicine lol. I be fantasizing about having a whole squad of fine friends (No homo lol) that will go out with me on dates with females. I wanna make the whole world pretty, fun and confident man. Lol. Everyone deserves happiness. Well, at least the ones that deserve it and won’t use it for bad haha. When I tell my friends bout Morphic fields or subliminals, It goes right over their heads cuz of the matrix programming (Even with my new Indian friend VK lol) I think they get busy and make excuses too. That’s why Imma keep on telling my bros over and over bout them fields. Brand it into they heads lol. On the reals lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Ahh I heard about that website. Was thinking of using it, but then, I feel I’m not ready yet.

2 Likes

It’s the ego bro. I had to just say “Fuck it.” Cuz even with a social dude like me, I am naturally introverted, as I was born in Jan. So sometimes the ego tried to push back all the old patterns. But you just keep pushing against the ego bro, and eventually the subconscious mind will rewire the patterns so it will become more natural. But the more you do it, they higher your social iq will rise. PU’s astrology fields and I think Sapien’s Charisma and Glamour, and Quadible fields really helped my bro. Like a shit TON. I’m so grateful…

4 Likes

Thank you bro. I have to remind myself at times it’s my ego.

4 Likes

No worries bro. I came such a looooong way. Lmao. I used to be so fuckin socially awkward bro lol. And don’t let it be a cute girl. Lmfao. I used to have to use drugs to make me more socially adept. I used to be extremely anti-social. And weird thing is I wasn’t nervous or nothing, just would feel out of place and I feel like everyone can feel the awkwardness off of me. But they can’t lol. Well, I can now (Because of meditation I am more present) when I speak to girls if they nervous or not like if they really fidgety or their tone is super super fast, or they can become extremely quiet, or look like she’s tryna find words to say. It all really depends on the individual and her personality. But 99% of people don’t have that mindfulness to really notice those things cuz they up in they own heads lol

2 Likes

True, being mindful releases all that resistances. Funny thing is when you just release the need to “stop being awkward”, everything falls naturally.

2 Likes

What up. Who’s this.

1 Like

My accountant?

1 Like

Nah bro I’m far from being a psychic.

1 Like

Speaking of accountant, tipping culture been kinda crazy lately.

1 Like

They got a machine for 10% tip at the accountant office.

1 Like

Shamefully tip so my accountant doesn’t ignore me when I call him for my documents :sneezing_face:

1 Like