Random thoughts thread

You seem like you’re pretty young, so I’m curious how come you hated it?

Was it too hot? Uncomfortable? Binding?

2 Likes

I’m not young. I just don’t like wearing suits. All of them are uncomfortable for me.

It was too hot too, ofc.

They look good I admit it (suits).

Anyways I was just gonna send that link and skedaddle xD I found the celebrities as pokemon trainers funny.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried quantum leap meditation?

2 Likes

First time hearing that. Is it about parallel universes or revision?

2 Likes

Have a Good Night/Day/Evening/Afternoon/Morning Everyone!

3 Likes

guy latched onto that table for 40 mins xD

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if you see the “do not disturb” sign?

(I’m trying to sleep for a couple hours - well, you can send me a message or you can reply, no problem really)

Yeah, the quantum jumping.

2 Likes

Without integrity, we are just animals.

3 Likes

Woo-hoo! Today is gon be such a beautiful day!!!

2 Likes

hola

2 Likes

I’d start out with the cell rejuvenation exercise. If that one works, then you’d probably get results from the others.

Something I’ve noticed with that mediation is that you can’t really control it. You direct your attention to a reality you want to experience but you get something else (during meditation) and then it weirdly reflects in reality. I haven’t followed through to manifest anything fully, but it can have spooky effects.

Actually, this happened when I was younger and didn’t know what to study, etc. So I focused on a “succesful” version of me, whatever it is they did. Like the closest one in vicinity. Easiest reality to shift into, I guess.

I wasn’t happy there, so I discarded that as an option instantly. But then people asked me about it (the specific education degree) out of the blue. They couldn’t tell me why. And to my cousin I did confess I saw it in a parallel universe and was unhappy asf so no way.

But then on another ocassion I was in a desertic place and about to board on a spaceship and none of that has happened (neither literally, which ofc…and I don’t think it was symbolic either…it isn’t like my life took off or anything) so…

P.S: It would have been interesting if I kept that path and pushed through and kept manifesting it. So be aware, that this technique either gives you more choices or gives you the illusion of it, with everything that comes with that.

1 Like

I have no idea about the lyrics so apologies if there’s anything inapropriate. Y’all know why I sent it xD

21 Savage, Offset, Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I meant this piano :boom:

Wasn’t I talking about him months early turned dark knight

The real dark knight

Piano :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Actors everywhere.

1 Like